67: Of Plans

Admin: Guys! Guys! Hey you, and you! Yes you!

I HAVE PLANS.

Gimli: Such descriptiveness.

Admin: Oh, shush it, ya big buff.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yes-

I HAVE PLANS. Do you want to hear them? (If you do not, that's too bad, because you have no choice :3)

Gandalf: *drumroll*

Admin: FIRST of all, I am making an Instagram account for this account! I will mostly post updates on my story/stories (yeah please help me with that. Should it be only for this chatroom or my other stories as well?) but I will also take quotes from other people's stories and shout them out in a way, giving advice and compliments.

Everyone: *cheers*

Admin: SECOND of all, I am in the process of creating a WEBSITE for this account on Wix! Tell me that's not cool. I will be doing all sorts of stuff like a blog page and summary of all the stories. That will build as time goes on.

Everyone: *more cheers*

Admin: THIRD of all, I have gathered many ideas from you readers. Chapter 69 will be *eyebrow wiggle* a Legamin chapter. Chapter 100 will be the wedding of Legolas and I! *squeals*

Everyone: *hoarsely cheers*

Everyone: *cheers some more*

Everyone: *drinks honey-and-lemon-filled tea because they have lost their voice due to cheering*

So yeah, there are some ideas. If you have any others, pu-leeze contact me by commenting or PM'ing or something like that. IF YOU HAVE ANY CHAPTER IDEAS PLEASE SHARE THEM. I will use them and dedicate (obviously, because it is your idea). I will tell you guys immediately when I have the website and Instagram up.

Again, if you have any ideas for me, whether it be for a chapter, for a social media account, or anything other than that, please please PLEASE tell me. I want your guys' input!

Your loving writer, Ella <3