Chapter 15: Link Remembers

I turned around to see Link looking at the lady. I asked her what her name was. She told me that she wasn't going to tell me because of me being rude to her.

I turned and looked at Christy an the kids. She told me that her mums name was Ingrid. Christy pulled me aside and she pulled the kids aside as well as Link. I turned to see ''Ingrid" pulled the fingers to me.

Link was to afraid to do anything that might end up with him getting a hiding or one getting the kids in to trouble.

The kids ask me why I was doing that to Ingrid or grandma as they referred to her as. I told them that it was an experiment but then I decided that I had taken the whole joke/experiment too far. So I stopped.

I went and apologized to Ingrid and then she just turned around and glared at Link he put his hands on my shoulders and said "Did you apologize to her?" I told him that I did then he took off to my room.

Ingrid tried to follow him but he locked the door. She kept on banging on my door then the next thing the whole family heard was a big BANG. We ran to my room to find my door kicked in and Link under it. I ran and jumped the whole door long ways and helped Link.

I got Christy to come and help me lift him up. I didn't care if I didn't have no privacy as long as Link was ok. That was my main priority as well as keeping the family safe.

When we rescues Link he was ok. No concussions and no brain injuries. He stood up and they asked Ingrid why she knocked down the door.

She started complaining to him that he was doing something perverty just because he ran into my room. I started to fight with her by saying that I was he daughter, which I was and that there is nothing perverty about him going into my room to hide from her.

While he was fighting with her he just froze while he was shouting at her. She started going on and on to him about the perverty things when he ran out of my room and to the laundry to get his keys before running out of the house to his car. I followed him.

Ingrid kept in screaming at him to come back. He ignored her and proceeded to get in the car. He drove to Starbucks. At Starbucks I got a Chocolate Frappé and so did Link. After we got out drinks we got back in the car and he drove to the GMM studio.

When we reached the required destination he got out of the car first before slamming the car door behind he. I followed him. He walked to the studio door, unlocked it and then slammed it really hard behind him.

I followed him into the studio. When I walked I saw him sitting in his normal spot in his chair tearing up. I walked over and sat near him.

I asked him what was wrong before his lips came crashing into mine. I didn't mind this. When we pulled apart he just stared at me with his bright blue eyes before speaking up.

"Well when I told you that Rhett and I had been, you know, doing that stuff, I just remember that I had told you and I got worried incase you told everyone that we were doing that stuff and I got so worried that I had to be alone but I was ok with you coming with me because thats what I needed to talk to you about and I couldn't do it at home because of Ingrid and her noisiness. So thats why I froze up."

Link seemed pretty worried that I might have told the whole world about that secret but I told him that his secret was safe with me. No one knows about it and they never will.

We spent a bit if time at the studio before Link drove us home and we had dinner. I flicked a spoon full of peas and mashed potatoes at Ingrid. The kids laughed before Link pinched me and then gave me the look.