Chapter Eighteen

This chapter is like the second part of Chapter Seventeen. I hope you are enjoyed reading that chapter. I tried to get it as saucey as I could. It was actually my favorite chapter to write in the entire story so far. This chapter will be written in first person. cx But this is the last chapter to be written in first person. c: Keep writing and leaving great feedback and news. c: Okay?

Love ~ Brii c: <3

Chapter Eighteen:

Alexander and I lie in my bed, sleeping a dreamless sleep. I can still think about last night and get excited. I feel like I'm on fire whenever I touch him or around him. Yeah, he's that good. I smile just as my mother bursts in on us, screaming. Alexander jumps up and I reach for a sheet to cover up in but it's too late. She's already seen the cum covered condom and our naked bodies expoded to each other. She glares at Alexander and then her eyes settle on mine. "What the fuck are you doing?" Her voice a very low whisper. I sit up and she has to hold back everything to keep from slapping me hard in the face. I try to give her an answer, but I can't. It feels like I'm chewing on sandpaper. Something snaps in her and she starts knocking things off my dresser and screaming. Alexander and I sat watching her for a good six minutes. After she relaxed I stood up, my penis dangling, bored. Just like my mood with my mother.

"Why are you falling out like this?" I questioned her. She closed her eyes, her face in disgust.

"I was hoping you wouldn't turn out to be a gay faggot like your brother, but I was wrong." Alexander glared at her and started to open his mouth but I stopped him.

"You know what mom, we aren't perfect. You know this. How would you like it, if I pointed out all your flaws. For one, you are the reason Alfonso is a drunk and good for nothing sex craving dick. All you ever did in your teens was drink and smoke and bring different guys home so you could have countless sex and try to forget your past. But you know what mom? Ignoring your past and not facing your fears. That's not good and in the end, you are just gonna regret it." She stands over me and punches me in the face, hard. Alexander gets up and glares at her. I rub my cheek. "Look at yourself, you are acting just like that night when Alfonso came in. Do you even care?" She heads towards the door and reaches for the doorknob. "Of course you don't. Why should you? You were the one that murdered Dad anyway," She freezes and Alexander covers his mouth. She doesn't move for a long time and I get up and head over to my dresser to start looking for underwear. My mother is still standing there. "You can leave now." The door slams and Alexander flops on the bed.

"What the fuck just happened?" He questioned. I ignore him as I pull out a plaid pair of boxer shorts. Alexander folds his arms. "Zander, answer me. What the fuck is going on? Your mother murdered your father?" I close the dresser and turn to face him.

"Yeah, she did. I was a baby and Alfonso was only seven years old."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"It's not important,"

"It's not important? I told you everything about my brother and the reason why he died." I walk past him and stop at the door.

"Shut up, you have secrets and I have mine." Alexander's mouth drops and I nod. "Now, hurry up. You need to shower if you wanna go get breakfast." I open the door and head out.

Alfonso's POV:

I groan as I sit up and catch my head before it can hit the ground. I don't know where exactly I am in the world, but I have the biggest headache of my life and sleep sounds really nice. "Hey, get up!" Dallas shouted and a foot kicked me in the side. I groan.

"What are you doing?" I groaned as I sat up. Bad idea, I fell back on the ground. "Where am I? What happened?" Dallas ran a worried hand through his hair and shook his head.

"This wasn't supposed to happen. Oh my god. Get the fuck out Alfonso! My parents are going to be here soon enough!" I closed my eyes, inviting darkness to wrap around me. I can't remember a damn thing that happened last night. "ALFONSO!" He screamed. I covered my ears.

"I can't get back up, I don't want to." I whispered. Dallas groaned in annoyance and yanked me up. My head was swimming with last night memories and late night drinking. What exactly did Dallas and I do last night? Eventually I got up and stumbled over to the bedroom door. Dallas was tossing my pants at me. I slowly slipped them on. "What's wrong with you?"

"Just leave," He announced, throwing my shoes at me. I picked them up and opened the door. The sun was too bright and I stumbled down the porch steps and to my car. I opened the door and slumped over my seat. I was too drunk for this. Sleep sounded wonderful and I didn't fight it as he came to me.