t w e n t y - o n e | Allana

"With this kind of improvement, your foot would be healed in no time" the doctor stood up after examining my foot and started writing on his notepad. After writing, he ripped it off and gave instructions to Harry. We invited a house doctor over since I couldn't walk in order to check up on my foot. "Just take these painkillers twice a weak after a full stomach and massage her foot thrice a weak. I put the date at the bottom for her next appointment"

"Thanks doc!" Harry said as he escorted him out the door. Leaving the both of us alone at home. He then continued. "You know we could just tell your mom about this. I mean, I have her number in my phone"

"It's fine. I've had common injuries like this when I was a kid so it won't surprise her that much if she knew" I adjusted myself on the couch to feel comfortable sitting down. "Thanks for calling the doctor by the way"

He sat down beside me before speaking. "No problem" he leaned in to kiss my lips for a moment. I cut him off.

"So this is what we're doing after my appointments? Make out?" I let out a laugh.

"Or we could do something else" he smirked as he leaned towards me, but instead of kissing my cheek or my lips, he decided to kiss my lips. It felt gentle and soft. I could even feel him breathing.

"Uhm Harry?" I spoke in between his lips getting in contact with my neck.

"Mhm?" was all I could hear him say.

"Isn't this uhm a bad time?" I started breathing instead of letting out a moan. I wouldn't want to give in so easily to Harry especially if he's feeling at it again. 

"What do you mean?" he said then continued kissing my neck.

"Well, I'm in a minor injury at the moment and I'm getting a feeling you're taking advantage of me" I continued breathing.

"I promise you won't regret this" was all he could say. He stopped and laid me down on the couch, but placed me under him. His face then was close to mine. He leaned closer and started kissing me on the lips. Felt his tongue entering my mouth. I then held the back of his neck with my hand to lean him further.

After a while of kissing, he backed away and felt him kissing my cheek then down to my neck again. I then let out a small moan, but didn't know if he heard me.

"There it is. Too scared to let it out" he chuckled and continued kissing my neck. I then felt his hands on the hem f my shirt and slowly lifted it up a bit. Then his cold hand touched my tummy as I was surprised with the temperature. He slowly moved his hand up and felt him cupping my breasts.

"Oh" was all I could moan out. He lifted the shirt above my breasts and continued touching them. He stopped from my neck and went down to my chest and soon his lips came in contact with my nipples. I bit my tongue as I looked down at him. His tongue drawing circles around it and sucking them lightly. 

He trailed off a few kisses from my chest down to my stomach. He then got a hold of my shorts and pulled them off. Leaving me with only my underwear on. Although he didn't want to leave them on; he removed them afterwards. I looked down in shock as I was almost fully naked in front of him, but besides, he saw me naked anyways.

He threw them on the floor and started kissing my foot all the way up to my thighs. He then slowly spread my legs apart. He looked up at me first then down at my bare p*ssy. He licked his hand and rubbed them softly as I let out another moan from my mouth. Then instantly put his lips unto it. I immediately closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the pillow and started to enjoy it while telling him to stop.

"That's it. Enjoy it" he said in between kissing and licking them. Then out of nowhere he inserted a finger in me.

"Oh fuck. Mhm. Yeah keep going." I told him and he then inserted two fingers. At first it was a slow pace then he started going faster. While inserting his fingers, he started to lick them at the same time. "Oh Harry. Mhm. Oh God" I said as I ran my hands through his hair. I gulped and continued moaning and breathing heavily.

He continued going faster and faster. I couldn't help the feeling and continued moaning and grunting. I then placed my hand on the edge of the sofa. "Oh my God Harry" I moaned out as he inserted one more finger.

"What babe?"

"I. Want. To cum." I begged because I can't hold it in.

"Okay" I can feel him smiling as he continued doing them a bit faster and faster. I got a hold of his hair felt my legs starting to shiver. I was almost there. I started begging at him for me to c*m already. I couldn't take it.

"Oh my God! I'm going to cum" I said and started to excrete all of it. I arched my back and started to moan a bit louder. Harry continues until everything is out and I'm done c*mming. I started breathing heavily after being surprised of what just had happened. "Oh God" was all I could breathe out.

I felt him moving himself up to my face. "Thank you" he smirked and pecked my lips after. We then heard a phone ringing. We then noticed it was Harry's since it wasn't mine. He excused himself to answer it. Leaving me speechless after that interaction.

sorry if this was too short and boring, but it gets better with the chapters after this one