Blood Message

Will's POV

What a beautiful day! Once again! Back to normal once again. I wear my uniform and I proceed to the Great Hall.

"What's going on?" I ask, worriedly 

DAILY PROPHET:

You-Know-Who kills 3 Muggle families!!

You-Know-Who killed 3 Muggle Family last week. He are the 3 Muggle Family who died in the hands of You-Know-Who

The Austen Family 

The Trainor Family 

The Buckateer Family 

And he also leaves a message at the Trainor Family and it says "Vengeance is mine" You need to defend yourselves Witches and Wizards.  

"Vengeance." Seamus said, worriedly

"Voldemort wants Harry." Hermione said, worriedly

"Don't say the name." Seamus said, worriedly 

"We're not afraid, Seamus." I said, worriedly "Besides, we have plan to defeat him."

"Blimey, this is going to be real war." Seamus said, worriedly "This can't be real."

"Where's Harry?" I ask, worriedly

"Dumbledore summoned him at his office." Becky answered 

"Oh my god." I said, worriedly "Quick we need to go to the Room of Requirement."

"Let's wait for Harry." Hermione said, shakily 

"Hermione, you're shaking, here drink some water." Becky said, worriedly

While we're eating breakfast, I saw Harry entering the Great Hall with Neville. And then, Harry sat next to me and to Hermione

Harry's POV

I returned to the Great Hall with Neville. God, Voldemort is getting stronger once again. We must defeat him before he finds me. Once again...

"We're going to find the locket." I said, worriedly 

"When?" Will asks, shakily 

"Tomorrow." I answered, sighing "I'm going with him so we can destroy it."

"I'll go with you." Will said, worriedly "Don't push me away, Harry."

"Go talk to Dumbledore." I said, sadly "I' m not pushing you away, mate."

"Okay, I'll go then." He says, and he leaves the Great Hall 

Will went to Dumbledore's Office. And then, Seamus yelled worriedly and we got shocked because he panicked at the Great Hall. So what the bloody hell is going on now?

"GUYS! Quick you need to see this." Seamus said, panting

"What's going on, Seamus?" Ron asks, worriedly

"It's on the Gryffindor Hallway." Seamus answered, panting 

"Let's go see it." I said, suspiciously 

We quickly went to the Gryffindor Hallway and we saw a blood message on the wall. And it says... 

*There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.*

"Holy shit." I said, worriedly "Voldemort."

"Harry, it's a message from Voldemort." Ron says, worriedly "I'm sorry for being a git on you."

"Its alright, Ron." I said, nodding to him "Just don't do it again."

"I'm sorry, Hermione." Ron apologized to Hermione

"Just don't do it again." She says, giving him sad smile

"What's the plan then?" Becky asks, worriedly 

"Let's go to the room of requirement." I said, sighing "Becky wait Will at outside in Dumbledore's office. Just meet us at the room of requirement."

"I'll go with Becky." Ginny said, worriedly and they leave 

"Hermione, Ron, Lav." I said, sighing again "You guys come with me."

We went to the room of requirement immediately. And then, I took out the evidence and the horcrux list. 

"Tomorrow, Dumbledore and I are going to find the locket." I said, pointing my finger on the locket "You guys just stay in the common room or you guys stay here if you find a death eaters here run and hide. Don't fight."

"How about Will?" Hermione asks, worriedly 

"He's coming with us. If Dumbledore agreed." I answered, sighing "Don't worry about me, we're going to be fine."

"Just be careful, baby." Hermione said, worriedly 

"I will." I nodded, and then, Will, Becky and Ginny arrived at the Room of Requirement. "What did Dumbledore said?"

"He said yes." Will said, giving me sad smile "We're going to find the locket."

"Just be careful, Will." Becky said, worriedly 

"I will." He nodded, sadly 

After we made a plan. Tomorrow, Dumbledore, Will and I are going to find the locket in the cave. Its going to be dangerous plan once again.