𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄.

WE BARELY TWO CHAPTERS IN AND Y'ALL NASTY HORNY MFS ARE ALREADY BEGGING FOR ME TO MAKE THEM FUCK LMFAO LIKE DAMN CAN I BUILD UP SUSPENSE FIRST?

Also, sorry for those of you who stayed up waiting on me to update again the other day...I got distracted :/

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

❛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. ❜

OMNISCIENT─── ・ 。゚☆: *

OMNISCIENT
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After such a long, exhausting day of hanging with Spooky, and joining the rest his friends and their shenanigans shortly after, you'd think Ruby would be tired, but he wasn't. It was just now two AM, and he was wide awake. Maybe it was the pitter patter of the rain against his window and the periodic thundering and lightening that was keeping him up, along with him being home alone. It was currently mid-winter break, and the twins were over a friends house, Abuela went to visit a friend for the night, and Amber and Mario were probably at a party or something. This gave Ruby's parents the perfect opportunity to dip off and have some alone time, completely forgetting about poor Ruby in the process. They didn't even leave as much as a note behind for him, so he had to learn about his parents little getaway through a text from his brother.

Under different circumstances, Ruby would have been ecstatic about being home alone, which was a very rare occasion for him, but not so much now. He'd always been paranoid, but ever since the shooting, his paranoia reached a whole new level. Plus, being alone with his thoughts scared him sometimes, almost more than any gang member, murderer, or burglar every could. Actually, there were a lot of things that scared Ruby, but oddly enough, thunder storms weren't one of them. They were quite relaxing to him, but not tonight.

Ruby was on edge. He couldn't keep his eyes closed for more than a minute before either picturing Olivia, hearing her voice, or both, constantly tossing and turning in the midst. He was extremely jumpy, gasping and nearly falling out of the bed at almost every sound of thunder and creak his house made. He sometimes even saw the faces of different Prophet members fading in and out of the darkness of his room laughing at him, causing him to push his petite body as far into his mattress as he could, wishing he could somehow just sink and fade away. It got so bad that he found himself doing something he never thought he would.

He walked to Spooky's.

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
TIME SKIP
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

"-And don't ever come back!" Ruby stood at the end of Spooky's walk way, watching with wide eyes as the hectic scene unfolded in front of him. Spooky stood in his doorway in nothing but a robe, throwing belongings of some half naked girl onto his lawn. Her hair messy, make up running, snot bubbling, and mascara mixing in with her tears and snot as she sobbed and cursed Spooky out in Spanish, periodically switching to English. She was so distraught that he words weren't even making sense to the fifteen year that was watching in shock.