its just geting harder

This is it my first kill. I stand before the slain beast in awe but it didn't last long.

This isnt your averege story about a girl. This is my story. My name is Leigh i have white hair and purple eyes im 17 and have three siblings. my sister Alex has black hair and blue eyes she is 21. my older brother Jack has white hair and blue eyes he is 19. my younger brother Ren has black hair and purple eyes he is 15. My story is a long one but ill tell you if your willing to listen...

i was born when no one wanted kids not even my kind what made it hard for us is we couldn't feed without killing the human race... when i was 2 my parents left briefly it only got harder onwards...when i was 4 they came back but nothing got easier as a mater of fact it got even harder... when i was 7 i was trained to be well what i am today... a year later my parents died. but my sister was like a mom to me but more she was my teacher,instructor,leader and most of all a friend but soon came a time when she had to leave then it got hard i worked all day fed all night but only on low life's no one would miss...by then i ecoutered many things including love but yet i still felt hated then came a time Alex had to leave. Jack never cared so it was just me and Ren i treated him like i would my own son, but never the less he didn't want me he wanted Alex or Jack or anyone but me for that matter. Soon enough i left i couldn't take it anymore. i left i didn't know where i was going and i didn't care. Two years later (now) i decided to come home. My brother finally decided he would try to care but not for me not for Ren and not for Alex, it was some bitch he picked up off the street. Alex was still gone. Ren was training with the leaders. It was just me, Jack ,and his bitch.

I was running after something i didn't know what it was , just that i needed to kill it.Jack was trailing behind madder than hell as i rounded a corner. The beast came into view once again. So i took my shot, This is it my first kill i stand before the slain beast in awe but it didn't last long. as soon as jack rounds the corner he starts yelling.

"Why the hell did you do that." I turned and looked at him angrly.

"What did you expect? Did you just wand me to sit and watch it run off?"

"You know what, just shut the fuck up."

He turns and walks away with a look of disgust on his face. i go to my car and it felt like ages before i got home thinking i was wrong to kill the werewolf. When i get home i screech to a stop. I was curious as to why there was a car parked outside. I walk in to see Alex sleeping on the couch. Something was different about her but i let her rest will I went upstairs to go to sleep. The next morning she was gone i searched everywhere and looked out the window and saw her car. i started to think it was just an illusion so i let it be for now. Soon enough jack came by and asked who was here.

"You can see it too?"

"The car that's not yours? Yes, yes i can. Do you think I'm blind or something."

"No, but Alex was here last night."

"What? where did she go?"

"I-i don't know. Did you need her?

"Of course i do she's m sister to."

"Ok but why would she leave her car here?"

"You expect me to know."

"Sorry, i've looked everywhere she would be here. Maybe she went to your place."

"Ok lets go." We both walk to our cars but he tells me to get in so i walk to his car.

"do you think im an idiot?

"What are you talking about?"

"Your lawless driving is enough to give me a heart attack."

I started walking to my car and saw something move in the house i changed directions so fast i didn't even know what was going on. as i went to investigate my brother speed off thinking i was following him. i walked cautiously into the house.

"Hello? Alex, are you still hear?"

i heard nothing not even the sounds of birds outside . i begin to investigate moving silently about the house. i go up the stares with the feeling i was being watched but not from behind like it was in my mind it was all around there was someone there i was being watched but i wasn't it wasn't real I've felt this before its all fake. i run out of the house only to find myself in the exact same spot. i ran again and still was in the same spot. this had happened to me before but it wasnt real it was a dream how could a dream feel so real or was it real, maybe what i thought was life was a dream and this this is real.

i stop running at the thought i begin to observe the space i was in i had moved i wasn't stuck anymore. it wasn't even my house i was in a bed it looked familiar all of it the room the bed the paint the windows the outside. but id never been here before. have i? i move suddenly as though being woke fom a dream i turned i was in my house again i was freacking out. i run to my car going to go where my Jack went but i forgot where that was as though it never happened. Jacks car pulls too a stop right next to me. 'what is going on? did any of that actually happen?'

"hey what are you doing? whos car is that?"

"i dint know. Alex was here last night...but its like she was never here exept for this car."

"ive never seen this car before."

"exactly idiot we need to find her."

"ok get in the car."

"do you think im an idiot?"

"what are you talking about?"

"your driving is enough to give me a heart attack."

'deävu whats going on here.'