Fifth part - Realization

".. ( wokes up ) Ether ? ETHER ! oh, thank god !"

Ether: " Ou-hayou ! "

I thought I was dreaming, but when I slapped myself, I realized that it was real.

It's Ether.. In front of me..

With such an amazing smile. Like those anime girls. Very fantasy-like.

Ether : " Why're you sleeping all alone ?"

".. naturally because I'm tired."

Ether : " Tired ?"

".. I got tired of searc- oh, I almost forgot.. Here"

( Hands out the Box )

Ether : "  * Gasp * waaaaaaa !! Really ?! Is it for me ?! "

"... No, it's for my dog."

Ether : " *gasp* OMG ! OMG OMG! yepee ! My first gift evaaar ! "

".. your .. first gift? "

Ether : " heeeheehee ! yup yup ! no one ever gave me a present since the first day of highschool... awww Tej-kun, thank you thank you so much !  "

".... hep hep hep ! Nononono! No ! Don't open it, not yet. Open it later."

Ether : " Haaaaiii! (means okay)"

And I ended my day, hopping like a mad kangaroo along the way.

As I finished eating my Dinner, I went to my room, filling myself with possibilities of what will happen tomorrow. 

There are two things that are coming tomorrow. And those are the Christmas party, and my Birthday.

I wondered that what kind of parties would it be. Of what kind of delicious foods that i could eat, what will happened to all things the we've planned, etc.

And I notice something under my pillow..

It was the draft of my Letter to Ether..

It said,

"                            Hi Ether ! First is, I want you to know that I was so glad to give you this letter. I really appreciate it that you accepted my present for you, hehe. Second is, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHER ! Wow, someone's getting mature already ! haha ! Except for the height.. just kidding :D. I wish for your good health, be safe and happy always, and I hope that you'll have a lot of birthdays to come, so that you'll gain more height ! haha ! just kidding :)

                            I know that it is unusual for me to make a letter, judging for what kind of person I am, and you having a boyfriend and all, but I just wanna greet you in any ways that i could. And there's always come a time when a guy to say what he has to say, so here it goes. Remember the first day we've met ? At the chemistry room ? I literally can't forget about that. About a cute, short girl, chattering with a loser. And, I want to thank you for taking the first motive. From that moment on, I knew that you're a special kind of a person. You're sweet, selfless, caring, very cute, and smart. Very smart. And those are the reasons why I have a crush on you. Yep, I said it. hehe :D

                          I made you a poster ! I think I did it properly, Senjougahara and Araragi, riding a bike. I just want you to have something to remember me, and my bike. They really look like us, don't they ? They look like us, riding a bike.

                       It's alright if you don't like my present, as long as you'll understand the message behind it,  I'm all good. And just so you know, I wanted to tell you how I love your ways of teasing me, annoying me at the same time, but I like it.  How you care about me, how cute you are and you voice, how important you are to me, and lastly..

how much I really loved you."

I paused for a while, thinking about what her reaction is, and I continued to read ..

 " Yes, I said it. I wish I could have told these to you personally, but I can't. And I know It's too late already.  But guess what ? I'm always be here for you. No matter what.

P.S.  I don't need a reply. But if you want to give me something, 'coz my birthday is tomorrow, can I have a hug ? Thanks.

 I'll be there."

-END-

And right after the moment I finished reading the draft, I suddenly fell asleep.

December 19

My birthday and our Christmas party

I got up, getting ready for everything (Including wearing a red shirt) and went to school.

I went to our room and the Bros are already there

Ian, AR, Dex and LouiZe

Including Rain, Shell , and the other section two students.

The party was amazing. We had a lot fun , we ate a lot of tasty and delicious foods, we even had a Ms. Gay Contest, and have some music jamming.

But all I ever want was..

To see Ether.

It's been nearly four hours, but she's still not showing up.

I peeked over the section one's room.

She's not there..

But his D*cky boyfriend was there..

And then, Joel saw me.

Joel : " Yo Tej !"

".. hey."

Joel : " What's u- oh, looking for Ether ? She won't come to the party"

" what ? why ?"

Joel : " Lisa said that her Dad told her to not to, so.."

".. oh.. too bad.. thanks"