Chapter 6: Secrets Revealed

I woke up 30 minutes earlier than my alarm as usual. Its a weird thing with me. No one gets it honestly, and neither do I. Oh, why did I set an alarm? Well, uh, lets just say that I didnt want to do the ice bucket challenge 3 times. Im gonna need an excuse for being up early. I dont want Linds to think im a pussy... I thought to myself. I decided to make breakfast. Pancakes, toast, and bacon. Since I had like 10 extra mibutes, I made coffee as well. While I was making coffee, I heard a light knocking on the door. I smiled and unlocked it. Of course, it was Michael. I let him in and handed him a mug. "You ready for today?" He whispered. I nodded. "Hey love birds. Heres a tip. Learn to be better ninjas or sonething." Linds said, groggily. I looked to her. "Oh hi. Good morning. I made breakfast and coffee." I told her. She got up in only a really big pink shirt. Michael gave her a look of confusion. "Dont like it? Then get the fuck outta my apartment." She said. "Well you're a nice one in the morning..." Michael commented. Lindsay walked over to the counter and grabbed her coffee. "Yeah well." She said. "Ready to go?" Michael asked, holding out a hand. I nodded and took it, walking out the door with him.

         We arrived in the office, still holding hands. Which earned us looks from all the attendants of "Spin the Bottle!" Or as I wish to call it now "The Bitch Bottle That Reveals All!" "Hey Michael can yo-" Geoff was caught off as he turned around. "Oohhhhh so it did happen! Ray, did they fuck?" Ray looked to Geoff. "Why the fuck are you asking me?!?!?" Geoff shrugged. "I guess you usually know these things. "Hey hows thi-" Miles almost called from the door. He as well saw Michael's and my own hand interlocked. "Oh? Inter office romance?" He said, made a retarted face, and left. "Whatever. Lets get to work " I scoffed. Everyone sat down, or turned to thier desk if they were already sitting down.

       "Can I talk to you for a sec Rikki," Geoff asked. I nodded and stood, following him to the door. "Hm?" I asked. He sighed. "You and Michael being together isnt gonna bring drama right?" I shook my head. "And if something were to happen between you two you wouldn't bring it into the work enviroment right?" He asked. I nodded. "Like anything would happen to us. We are more alike then twins." I told Geoff. He patted my back, laughing as he did so. "Alright, I dont want either of my kids hurt, especially by each other. Ok?" He said. I nodded again, causing him to pull me into a tight hug. We walked back into the office and sat back down at our seats. Not too ling later, I saw someone rolling thier chair behind me. I turned around to catch Kerry attempting to sneak over to where Michael and I sat. I lightly tapped Michael so he could watch. We both laughed at the blonde who made his way over to us. "Whew. Alright Kerry made it!" He said. He rested a hand on each of our shoulders. "So whats the deal here?" He asked. I explained what happened and Kerry nodded. "So, you guys plan on sticking together, cause I dont want Michael hurt ya know." Kerry said. Michael gave a light hearted laugh. "Kerry, you dont have to look out for me buddy. Rikki seems scary, but shes actually really nice." Michael said, reaching over to my hand to softly rub it. Kerry looked at each of us, then our hands. He patted both of our shoulders and rolled away. "I honestly dont know why the fuck everyone feels like they have to look out for me." Michael commented at a volume only I could hear. I chuckled. "Its because you guys are like a family. They wanna protect you." I told him. "But you are too! Why not look out for you instead?" Mcihael asked. "Because I havent been here for that long, so you guys are closer than I am to them." I told him. "Bu-" "Michael, just be happy ok?" I told him. He sighed. "Alright. I love you." He told me. "I love you too dumbass."

            The day went on, with more editing than gaming. Well, until lunch time. "Hey wanna eat in the classroom today?" Geoff asked all of us. We shrugged. "Sure whatever." Lindsay answered. As usual, we got in line in our order of Lindsay, Michael, Me, and then Gavin. With the rest of them falling behind us. Lunch was an italian sub for me with a coke, as usual, and peaches. Once I got all my stuff together I followed Michael and Lindsay to class. "These damn trays keep us from holding hands dont they?" I said to Michael. "Yup." He commented, as if he had noticed before I said something. Luckily, the walk back to class wasnt that long. "Why the fuck are we doing this Geoffrey?" Michael asked. Geoff took a short intake of breath at the name 'Geoffrey' probably because he wasnt used to being called that. "Just wanted to talk to you guys. And my name is Geoff, not Geoffrey." The man told us. Our tio snickered at how angry he was getting before taking a seat at our table.

        Not long after, everyone else filed in. "Alright. So lets get this straight now, you wont hirt hin right Rik?" Kdin asked. I glared at him. "No. And the name is Rikki. Not Rik." I told him, realizing how Geoff must have felt. Michael reached out to my hand and interlocked our fingers. He stood, and I followed his actions. "Okay. So Rikki here? I love her. And I trust her. So you should as well. If you trust me, you should trust her too." Michael announced. Everyone blinked. Then Ryan spoke up. "Fine. But one wrong move..." he said. Looking between us, but his eyes settled on me. "Pretty sure I know not to do anything." I told him. He nodded. "Yay its settled!" Geoff said. I knew he set all this up. Fucker I muttered. We cleaned up and returned to work as usual. Except, today they were filming an RT Life. "What do we have in here?" Chris asked, walking in with Miles. "Basically only the fact that Michael abd Rikki are going out now." Ray told them. Everyone nodded. Fuck! I cussed in my head. "Ooohhh kiss for the camera!" Miles said. "Do we-" I couldnt finish because Michael was complying to Miles request. "Ooo's" and "Awww's" spewed from every corner of the office. We parted after what seemed like 2 minutes but was only one." And there you have it folks, Michael "Rage Quit" Jones finally got a girl." Miles commented. "Oh piss off fuckface." Michael responded. You could tell he was slightly "minged off" as Gav would say. "No, no, this is new news Michael my friend, I won't just 'piss off', but I'll let you off the hook for today. Good luck Rikki!" Miles said, heading out with Chris following him. "You guys do make quite a cute couple." Jack told us." Yeah and so do Caiti and you." I complimented. Jack stood and bowed. "Thank you, thank you." He said. Everyone laughed. "Jack's being a Jackass!" Ray whined. "Goddammit ray." Jack said, and Geoff started howling. Which, of course, made everyone else join in. Once his laughter died down, Geoff shouted "Alright get to work fucks."

          And we did as told. Working our asses off until the end of the day. The bell rang and everyone shot up. Well, those that didnt have extra work to do. Which luckily included Michael and I. Along with Lindsay and Gavin. So we all assumed our normal row in the hallway, Michael and I holding hands. It felt as nothing could really go wrong. But no realationship has no problems. And if it does. Its not meant to be. I hugged his arm and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you." I said. "Love you too but dont fall asleep there. That wont be comfy." He said. "But im soooo tiiiirrreeeddd..." I said, burrowing into Michaels locks. "Nope. Head up. Besides you'll get a kink in your neck." He said, pushing my head up off his shoulder. "Mmyyyyyoooooppppp." I groaned. "What the fuck is myop?" He asked and everyone laughed. "Myop is a word I made up that means nothing so I can say it whenever." I explained. "You're a weirdo." He told me and poked my forehead. I blinked twice at his finger.

         Not long after we were at Lindsay and I's dorm. "Wanna go out for dinner?" I asked. Of course, Gavin nodded. And everyone else just went with it. "Im paying!" Michael said. "No, im not letting you. Im paying." I told him. "Rikki, im paying." Michael stated. He made it very clear there was no more arguments. "Fiiiiinnnneeeee..." I joked. "Oh cheer up." He said and he jokingly pushed me. I stumbled a little then nearly fell. I watched as Michaels eyes widened and he sped up to catch me. And he did. "Youre lucky you caught me." I told him. "I am. Im very lucky." He said and kissed me on my fore head than on my lips. After both Gav and Lindsay made sure I was okay, we started walking. Michael held my hand the entire way there and back.

Just to ensure my saftey.

[A/N Yay! I finally posted it! Sorry Loves, I have been having a bit of a rough time lately but no matter! I shall still bring you some good content! And honsetly, I like how sweet Michael is right now. But anyhow, I'm gonna be off to bed. Might write more of a FanFic I've yet to release tomorrow so keep your eyes open. Love ya!]