Start & Finish

Yura tossed her head back as she took her last shot.

She knew that he was watching her, she scanned the room again to no avail and grabbed her coat as she exited the bar.

Yura looked around and she instantly felt as if someone was following her, she held her coat tightly around herself and walked a little faster.

She felt a cold chill go up her spine giving her goosebumps, and she rubbed her arms to warm up.

Suddenly she was pulled into a dark alley and her scream was muffled by a hand on her mouth.

"Hush my dear, I will tell you now that no one will hear your cries," he said in her ear making her skin crawl but not in fear.

"Please don't do this" she whispered

"Why would you leave me...? when I love you so much Ah Young-ah?" he asked as he felt a sob come up his throat he nuzzled her cheek and he felt her tears as the fell

Yura closed her eyes and she balled her fists as he held her wrists "Jae you don't love me..." she stated her tears never ceasing to fall

"I DO!" he all but screamed at her face and wrapped a hand around her throat

Yura was never scared of him because she knew that he would never hurt her, his hands were wrapped gently around her neck; he never squeezed and she met eyes with him.

"Don't tell me how you think I feel, I love you with every fiber in my body Ah Young. Can't you see that?" he cried and Yura felt her heartbreak

She grabbed his wrist and removed his hand from her neck and he backed her up against a wall trapping her there in between his arms

His palms were laid flat firmly on the wall she had her back against it.

"One day you will realize Jae, that this was nothing and what will you do then?" she said as a new set of tears brimmed her eyes

Jae Joong looked at her intently "Why do you push me away? Is it because of my father? Or yours?" he asked her instead frantically and she looked away not being able to bear his scrutiny.

"Stop this Jae, let me go," she told him and he wiped her tears as they fell with his thumb.

He hated to see her so sad that image was forever embedded in his memory.

Jae Joong leaned in and she looked away she couldn't cave in but he gripped her chin and their lips met.

It was a soft kiss and it told her enough; he missed her and he craved her.

She deepened the kiss and he followed her lead taking whatever she was willing to give him and she jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and he moaned at the friction of her core rubbing against him.

They both finally gave into their lust and he moved her skirt up and unbuckling his pants efficiently; she kissed him roughly meeting his passion and need.

He moved her panties aside and touched her sex, she moaned in his mouth and he knew she was ready for him.

Jae Joong never imagined taking her in an alley.

He never treated her like he treated his whores in the past, but he was losing her and he needed to remind her what he felt like.

He knew he was being a little reckless taking her without protection but with Yura, it seemed all voice of reason never spoke and that slightly terrified him.

Jae Joong just wanted to remind Yura how much he loved her even though he didn't show it enough.

He sunk into her slowly and she held onto him tightly her passion rising.