Maxwell x Wilson

[MAXWELL]
It had been 3 weeks since Wilson had entered my hell, which had happened to be disguised as the wilderness. I had been spying on him with my MAGICAL powers. His cheeks usually were slightly tinted pink when I saw him, this had always lead me to wonder. Today I decided to appear close to him. "How are you doing, Wilson?" I asked. As soon as he saw me he had a glint of anger in his eyes but strangely enough, his eyes were clouded with lust as well. "W..Why are you here?" He remarked with anger in his tone. "I have a question for you, Wilson." I told. "What of it?" Asked Wilson. "Why are you constantly blushing?" I asked. "Who said I blushed constantly!?" Wilson yelled angrily. "What have you been 'thinking' about." I ordered. Wilson stayed silent. I grabbed Wilson by the shirt and pulled him up to my face so he was staring into my eyes. "Tell me, now." Wilson gulped nervously and mumbled "y-you...". "I didn't quite hear that" I mentioned. "YOU!~" Wilson yelled impatiently.

[BOTH]
Maxwell smiled in a satisfied way. He chuckled, and with a snap of his fingers, he made himself and Wilson appear in a bedroom. When they were in the room Wilson was wearing only a T-shirt and black underwear. Maxwell on the other hand as wearing only a set of boxers which showed his erection perfectly. Maxwell shoved Wilson onto the bed with his ass in the air. While Wilson was in this position Maxwell put a dog collar onto Wilson and connected a leash to the collar. Maxwell pulled on the leash causing Wilson to whimper, then Maxwell tore off Wilson's boxers and threw them aside, he continued to remove his own as well. "W...What are you doing, M-Maxwell?~" asked Wilson. "What you want, of course~." Replied Maxwell.

Maxwell pulled his throbbing member out of his boxers. He then pushed it against Wilson's asshole causing Wilson to whine. Maxwell's pre-cum dripped inside of Wilson causing him to shiver. Maxwell abruptly thrusted his entire MEGA COCK inside of Wilson causing Wilson to scream. "MAXWELL!!~" moaned Wilson. Maxwell chuckled and thrusted at a fast, but gently. Wilson squirted his cum all over himself within a matter of minutes, while Maxwell was still holding on nicely.

After a few more minutes of changing his pace, Maxwell filled Wilson's TIGHT asshole with his cream. Maxwell pulled out and Wilson passed out immediately. While Maxwell stroked his throbbing penis.

Hi. This is a joke my friend and I did. Don't take this book seriously.