~Chapter Five~

~Collins P.O.V~

I could hear my shallow breathing. Where was I? Last I remember I was falling onto the ground, with my head bleeding. I remember Jamie pushing me into the lockers roughly.

My father sat next to the hospital bed, his face looked stressed and worried.

My whole head still hurts, like a headache only 10 times worse.

Suddenly my fathers eyes fluttered open. "Collin, you're awake why didn't you wake me" he said leaning forward.

"I just woke up myself dad" I whispered.

My father nodded and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I need to know who did this to you" my father said suddenly getting angry.

Jamie. "Just some kid from school" I lied. Well technically it wasn't a lie. Just not the while truth.

"Collin whoever did this to you needs to take responsibility" my father yelled.

"Dad please-" I was cut off when the doctor walked in.

"It's good to see you awake, hello my name is Dr. Reynolds"

"Hello" my throat was horse and dry.

Dr. Reynolds poured me a cup of water. "Here you'll be needing this" I darn the while thing in two mouthfuls.

"Thanks" I said as I wiped my mouth. Dr. Reynolds checked my bandages and put fresh ones on. I had to get total of 17 stitches.

Then dr. Reynolds checked everything else and told me I was ready to go home tonight although I will need bed rest for at least 3 days the most.

I was home by 7.30 which was good because I didn't want to miss my favourite show of all time. Criminal minds.

I loved that show. Mainly because I want to go into criminal profiling.

So I got comfy in my bed with everything I need and settle down to watch my show.