Prologue

HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND THE COVER WAS MADE BY ME ☺ P.S HOPE ITS NOT HORRIBLE ALSO THIS IS NOT BASED ON THE MOVIE SORRY LUCY FANS. It's short too cause I'd if you guys will like it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's P.O.V

My legs were about to give out as I was running as if I was in the olympics. Then as cliche as it sounds I tripped on a rock. I got back up and started running again before they could find out I left and bring me back to torture me. Excuse my rudeness I am Lucy Green and I got rejected by my mate. Heres the story of what happend.

~*Flashback*~

"Wake up the alphas hungry bitch!" Michelle the so called alpha female yelled at me in her pitchy high voice. Today was the alphas birthday and she told everyone she would be luna.

"Sure your not talking about yourself." I said then snickered

The bitch had the nerve to slap me. Que the chainsaws and silver whips. I slapped her back harder.

"YOU BITCH" she screeched and called for Ronnie.

He came up knowing what happened by the bruise forming on her cheek. I smirked knowing I did it and he came over to hit me.

When he touched me I fell the sparks and realized he was my mate. He pulled me out of the room and said the words I was expecting.

"I Ronnie White soon to be alpha reject you Lucy Green as my mate and Luna to this pack."

"I Lucy Green accept your rejection as your mate and Luna of this pack. I never liked this useless pack."

The sexy bastard looked at me in shock so I put up my middle finger and said "Fuck you" while walking away.

~*End Flashback*~

After that happend I grabbed a bag and leaped out a window in wolf form hunting for food and a place to stay. Little did I know I would end up being a powerful rogue and end up going back for my rightful title as luna.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully you enjoyed my first chapter and if you like it vote and comment on it. Sorry the music doesn't really go cause I was trying to look for something that the people on tablets and phones could listen to while reading.