A Sorry Announcement

SIKE just kidding I'm not sorry at all. I'm fuckin gone mate. I've almost completely drifted from the fandom and can hardly relate to the characters anymore. If you were a fan of my writing... that sucks. I'm not really digging the Wattpad scene anymore, too many crackheads and 10 year olds. I don't know if I'll really pick up writing, maybe over on Ao3 some day, but for now don't expect much from me. I might pump out a couple of the one shots I've already started on but I'm not making any promises. If they do come out, I mean, like I said I don't really relate to the characters anymore so they'll more probably than not come out OOC, rushed, forced, and stale. But that's how it goes! If you want new EddMatt content you should probably just unfollow me now, but keep an eye on this book. Then again, you should probably just unfollow me anyway cause this account is basically dead. Unless any of you happen to be hardcore into The Beatles in which case... *finger guns* that might go somewhere. Yadda yadda yadda, follow me on Discord, go out there and eat some ass, peace and love. You'll probably hear about me in a ditch somewhere. Like and subscribe for more epic fortnite compilations. Bye gamers.