10.

Once A Beauty’s Makeup confirmed its entire cast, Li Xiao Qing immediately prepared to hold the press conference in frenzy.

This time Li Xiao Qing had thrown in a lot of money to produce the drama. Just by looking at the list of media invited, it was already shocking enough.

The most important thing was Shen Zhe’s casting.

Si Nian wasn’t very interested in celebrities’ scandals or rumours but because her friend Liu Xia was the editor of a youth magazine, she kept on forcing her to dig out some gossip. Si Nian had no choice but to hurriedly ask the people around her for news, passed on and be done with it.

Thus when Liu Xia told her that Shen Zhe was now plagued by rumours and was the prime press material, Si Nian was quiet for quite some time. Oh fine, she admit, she had already tacitly agreed that Shen Zhe was secretly in love with Cheng Chen.

The press conference was held at the Four Seasons Hotel. Thanks to Shen Zhe’s magnanimous invitation, she made the sudden decision to go.

Even though he was an assistant scriptwriter, it was Dong Xiao’s first time attending a press conference. The moment he reached, both of his eyes flashed with excitement, he kept on looking for his idols. According to him, all the female actresses in the drama were his idols… therefore Si Nian stood at her corner on her own, watching the press conference. She was a bit lonely so she was about to take the opportunity to sneak away.

Lately Cola had been sulking.

Because Cheng Chen was a workaholic, she was not able to feed her at regular intervals. She can only ask the help of ah yi who cleans her house to feed Cola thrice a day. Once Cheng Chen found out, he very naturally sent Sprite over for her to look after.

Therefore, Cola was sulking.

Based on her logic, it could be because she was favouring Sprite too much that Cola was jealous. The other reason was that ah yi didn’t know how to prepare the milk, making it taste awful…

She passed by a buffet restaurant and was about to brave through the crowd of unknown faces when a hand suddenly pulled her back.

When she turned around, she saw Shen Wei Jue smirking at her. “Classmate Si Nian.”

Si Nian was stunned. She said, “Aren’t you with the general desk? Since when you became an entertainment reporter?”

Shen Wei Jue took one step back. “It’s your ‘past reincarnation’, I came here with him.”

That vibrant face, that bright smile, that pair of shining black eyes, and that head of soft black hair. Si Nian stared with her eyes wide and was rendered speechless for a long time. Finally she said, “Oh my God.”

Having said that, she grabbed onto Lin Xin’s hand. She kept on smiling at him but couldn’t find anything to say further.

“Why are you still the same?” Lin Xin became the one to break the silence. His voice was still in that familiar gentle and soft tone.

“You also didn’t change,” she said, smiling at him. “You’re completely the same as before. Oh God, why are you still the same, you don’t grow old even though so many years have passed. You still look like when you’re in your youth. Are you with the entertainment desk now?”

Shen Wei Jue rolled her eyes.

Did this seem like a woman who was almost twenty five? Why did she seem to have returned to the time when she was fifteen...

On the other hand, Lin Xin was still very calm. “I’m here to replace a colleague who had an emergency. Besides this is the biggest drama of the year, collaboration between Cheng Chen and Shen Zhe. I definitely must come over to take a look and do an interview.”