~Battle Against A True Hero~

Every here has to make a serious choice, fight with honor make your rivals fear your voice. Die in battle to peptuate your name or run from danger just to live another day! Real heros never fear the pain or death. Every solider fights untill their final breath. Dedicating all their lives to just one cause, serve the kingdom and apply the rules and laws. Years of training giving all your blood and sweat, getting to the point where nothing is a threat. Every battle will just be another day, every human's just another one to slay!

[Short Break]

Raising their Spears to the sky. Loyal soldier keep, marching on. Shouting in one, clear voice. Every single dream, they have. Honor the ones, who are gone, fighting for the same, Noble cause. Away from home, in the wild, trying to survive, alone.

Just because we fight it doesn't mean, we don't have out own fragile hearts. If we could, we would go back in time, so we could prevent all these wars!

A real hero, stands untill the end, but the biggest fight is inside. Feelings clashing, while you pretend, that the bloodstains one day will dry! Then you hear these voices in your head, telling you it will be all right. But your heart keeps telling you again, real heros don't have to fight.

[A/N]
This wasn't a request but I was bored so yEAh.