Easy spells to start off with

I've noticed that when witches are starting out, they really don't know where to start when casting spells. Here's a few ideas for spells that are easy to use and are great for beginners.

Candle wish spell

• Light a candle.
• Make a wish.
• Blow out the candle.

Simple. It's like blowing out your birthday candles on your birthday cake.

Circles

Some witches use circles for protection, others for spells. Some cast them before doing rituals or spells. Casting a circle can be simple or complex depending on what you yourself want to do. If your lazy like me or don't want to lay out candles and stuff, try using your mind to cast the circle. Just envision what you want the circle to look like. It's that simple. Casting a circle with objects can be simple. It can have candles, or whatever you want. The most common I've seen is with candles. Put the candles in a circle and light them. There's your circle to cast your spell, do your ritual, whatever you want.

Sigils

• Take a piece of paper and write out your intention. Ex: good luck
• Cross out repeating letters and vowels so you will have remaining letters. Ex: g d l c k
• Take those remaining letters and form a picture with them to create your sigil.
• Charge it. You can charge a sigil with the sun, moon, air, burning it, crystals, visualization, etc.