His Big Change

It feels like it was only yesterday when it happened, just another normal day.

"Hey riku" I said to my be friend as I met him in he hallway

"Hey haru how are you." he walked over to me with his longsleved shirt hanged over his hands and his shorts almost unoitced by how long his shirt was.
"I'm just fine I guess." I patted his head when we got closer, he was a bit shorter than me by maybe a good three inches."just a  little bit nervous about tonight."

He nodded and looked up at me "I am to I have really bad jitters." he held onto his stomach and looked at his hands."I feel like we might mess up or something."

"Yeah me too like som-"I said before I was interrupted.

"Some dark cloud flew over the building and flooded the hole room and killed us all!" Said Kaito as he climbed onto my shoulders and put his hands over my eyes. "I don't think we should do it tonight it Friday the thirteenth"

"Oh shut up will you nothing like that is gonna happen maybe more realistic." I pushed him off my shoulders and turned around to look at him.
He stood up and looked at me "Hey I was just saying it could happen" he moved the black hair out of his face and blushed."I mean it being fri-"
"Friday the thirteenth, yes we know" said Riku as he started to walk away. "We better get to class before we get in trouble."

We followed him in side and went are separate ways until layer at lunch where we all sat at the table with two other of our friends, Yuuto and Reo.

"Man I'm so nervous about tonight I don't think I can eat anything." Reo said to me as he pushed his tray away.
"Me too." Said Yuuto just wanting to copy him like he always does.

Reo looked at Kaito and looked at his calm normal face "Aren't you scared at all."

"No I'm not and if you guys don't mind I have to get to class." He stood up and took his tray away. "And if I was you guys I would go too."
I scrambled out of my chair taking my tray with me I put it away and walked to my class waving to my friends who did the same.
We all met up at the entrance where we were suppose to perform.

"So now what it looks old and run down no one would come here, would they?" Said Reo as he pointed to the building.

"I knew something bad was gonna happen I mean why wouldn't it, I mean after we paid twenty-five dollars to perform it was all a lie!" kaito jumped on my back yelling in my ear."I told you guys!"

I shoved him off my shoulder and walked up to the old building.
Riku grabbed my shoulder and shook his head. "Don't go in." I nodded and looked back at the building, I heard a deep growl coming from the place. I couldn't help it I just had to go inside, as I ran into the mysterious building everyone yelled for me to come back, but I couldn't I wanted to know what was inside. But as I walked in I was covered in pitch black.

Next chapter

His meeting