Red Pill (Urahara X Nemu)

(Warning!! Lemons!! Nemu comes over into the human world to supposedly assist Kisuke on an experiment, but it was really to spy for Maiyuri, but she cant resist Kisuke's more lecherous desires.)(It will be in Third Person)

Kisuke lazily looked out from beneath his favored green and white hat that covered his eyes as the creaked gate opened; his fan moving unconsciously in his hand and playful grin danced upon his lips. Of course his own former lab assistant couldn't be bothered to come and assist him, so he said he would be sending someone else. A curious look overtook him when Nemu appeared; if she was sent, it meant this was being taken seriously. Seriously enough to send a spy. Casually he waved her over, "Oh, Hello! Nemu-chan, here for a visit?"  He was attempting to act as if he wasn't aware of the reason. Nemu gently closed the gate behind her and walked carefully up into the doorway of the training room in which he sat, she looked over to the former Captain.  She had been sent to assist Urahara and spy for  Maiyuri, but was warned repeatedly not to trust him. She stopped a few feet in front of him, standing with her hands clasped in front of her. She watched his movements carefully, her face painted with its normal melancholic look. "Hello, Urahara-san, I was sent here by Kurotsuchi Taichou, to assist you."

Kisuke was dressed in his usual green robes, hat, and clogs. He clapped his hands in appreciation, "Oh! Excellent." Quickly, he motioned her to follow him up out of the training room. "Now, did he send you to help me with anything in particular?" This was a small trap of his own, it was possible she was there to spy on something specific, though Maiyuri would tell her to hide that but he could make use of any information. Nemu followed a few feet behind him as she was accustomed to do with her Taichou. Her fingers brushed the mid-thigh hem of the short brightly colored kimono that had been chosen for her to wear as she walked. Her eyes never leaving him as she followed. "Kurotsuchi Taichou told me to assist you in all tasks regarding your work." It was a true statement, she had been told to assist he completely in whatever works that he needed assistance, but also so that she could report back all of his movements and achievements. "Is there some thing in particular, that you were hoping for help with?"

Though this denied him some information, but not much since it was likely that Maiyuri wanted anything he could get; it more importantly left open opportunities to take advantage of the situation. Kisuke pretended to think as he walked her into what looked like an examination room. Likely the one he used for gigai. "Actually, there is something you'd be perfect for. I wanted to test something." He dug through a few bins and he pulled out a little Red Pill. "Here, take this." he said handing it to her. Nemu's eyes quickly scanned the examination room, it was cold and dotted scientific equipment, computers, cabinets, boxes, and bins; but quickly returning to the man in front of her. She stopped an arms length away from him, as her Captain had instructed. She watched with some curiosity as he dug thru the bins. She put out her hand accepting the pill that was handed to her, her head tilting in curiosity as she looked it over. When Mayuri gave her pills to test, the outcome was usually unpleasant, but she was instructed to do what Urahara asked for the sake of the experiment. She slipped the pill into her mouth slowly, and dry swallowed it quickly as she had many times before.

 "What is this pill supposed to do, Urahara-san?" Her eyes returning to him.

Turning to her he smiled a somewhat cracked smile, "But if I told you that, that would make you bias towards the results." In truth, it was something perfect for her. He had tried to make gigai more realistic, perhaps beyond realistic. This pill was to make one more, sensitive, and easier to feel pleasure. Lightly touching her hand, Kisuke guided her to the examination table. Nemu's eyes moved to the hand touching her own and then to the examination table. She was a bit concerned about what reactions the pill was going to force upon her body, but she was there to assist him. She climbed onto the examination table, sitting to face him, her kimono moving higher up her thighs and her knees parted. "Well it would help..." her voice trailed off as he pulled his hand from hers. His hand slowly moved along her thigh, making the movements fluid, casual. His other hand cupped her cheek, lightly touching it as he looked into her eyes. A look that could have been both seductive or that of examination. "Just tell me how you feel is all. Any changes?"