my two sisters<3

I look at my two best friends and i realize i love them. There both very pretty and special! First imma talk about Casey Kate Garfias.She was in icon dance complex. Fell in love with Nick Mara . They  went out but then they broke up , But enough about that.Casey is straight forward person that can be annoying but whatever. Her old nickname was Swag Queen. She did have swag but swag was just over use so its just STAND GRAND. TEE HEE! Casey has light brown hair <----not natural with blond tips. She got side bangs and hair up to her shoulders. She also has brown eyes and glasses (that blind bitch :3). She not that tall just 4'11 (its a guess).Her race is Mexican like me and Canadian not like me.She is also a dancer . My first impression of her was "Wow she gonna get a lot of friends" and my prediction was right !! even though that was in 7th grade! But she turned out to be the Bests Friend ever deadass!

 OH MY RACHEY!!!! I love this girl she is my best friend and my twilight sister. we both like twilight and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart! We are both in Team Edward! We both wanna read the books and we are in love with the characters. my first impression of her was 'Wow she is really nice and have long ass hair lmao" and i was right she is the nicest no, the sweetest girl you will ever meet .Oh Rachel Tirado why couldn't we talk in 6th grade but then in 7th grade things started to change i talked to her more ! Rachel fell in love with Mikey Fusco .but a certain person mess it up ! But I'm not talking about maybe in a different story like right now me and Rachel are planing a story . it will come out soon. <-----HANNKKK;]!  Rachel have light brown hair and brown eyes with glasses (that blind bitch;3). she have bangs with hair up to her shoulders.She is borricua ! she is 5'3 or 2 idk.Also a little cakey ;]!SHE PLAYS PIANO and i play viola :P.

~ANYWAY  THIS IS NOT REALLY A STORY ITS MORE OF A BIOGRAPHY BUT WITH COMPLIMENTS LMAOOO! I HOPE CASEY AND RACHEL READS IT AND ENJOY AND LAUGHS TO IT!!!!!! I WROTE TOOO MUCH 'ANDS'