4 *** Wake Up

The Bounty, Late at Night 

              The Ninja carry Daze into a spare room, and rest her down on the bed. Lloyd stares at her sadly, and sighs. Nya comes up behind him and rests a supportive hand on his shoulder. She tells him that it'll be alright.

         "Yeah? Well, let's just hope you're right."

              Lloyd turns to Master Wu, and sighs a long string of sorrow. He squares his shoulders and tries to stand tall. But, that hopeful feeling is gone as quick as it comes.

              "Sensei. . . Is there anything that you can give her to help?" He check.

      Their mentor hums and slowly nods his head. Wu gestures for the team to follow him. They all share a look of uncertainty, as Wu walks out of the room. But, surely enough, they follow him.

               However, practically the second that they step out, Daze grunts, and her fists clench. Although she is still unconscious, she seems to be in pain. Her breathing quickens and she fidgets around a bit.

-----------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Wake up, Daze.
                She's coming.          
                       You cannot let her win.

        Wake up.        
               Wake up.        
                        Wake UP.      

           Allamorsa Will be here soon. This world will need your help. So, please. . .       

                WAKE UP!               

                         💎💎💎

          =In Daze's Dream State=
                 =Daze's PoV=

                          I find myself in a very dark, empty place, as I 'wake' up. My head is throbbing with a burning sensation. As are my arms, and thighs. I try to recall what happened last. . . But I find that I cannot remember. Whatever it was, it must've been bad to have put my arms into this much pain. Damn...!

           I feel an oddly familiar aura hovering from above me, and I look up. Nothing is there. Just... emptiness.

             And yet, I still feel that vibe. The one that comforts me. I try to reach out for it, and grab it. A fuzzy feeling wraps around my hands, and the aura disappears. I'm left, feeling alone.

        "But, you are not alone."

             My head jerks around, and I see a white silhouette, making out a blurry woman's figure. It's similar to a shadow, but completely colored in white.

      "W... who are you?" I ask, feeling uncomfortable.

              The silhouette gives off an 'all knowing' aura, feeling very wise.

           What would be their arms are lifted, and press together.

     "I am Hallen. And you are Dazerella, are you not?"

           I swallow hard.

                "How do you know that?"

      A chuckle echoes from them.

             "I know many things. And I am here to answer a few things for you, as well as leave you with a few more questions."