Based from OUAT show on abc

Chapter 1: New York

         From a starry night sky, there are two peculiar beings rapidly descending down through the Willow Tree park downtown Boston Park. “Ahh!” A young lad’s cries and shouts as the shadow drops him down the river. “Ahh!!!” he yells as he faces the calm water and gives it a splash. Baelfire just get out from the magical island called “Neverland,” where Pan secretly allowed him to escape for his nasty schemes. He swims up and trying to find something he may hold on to and the shadow flying up away from the city to go back to the magical island. The park is tranquil and guarded by securities since the place is close at 8 o’clock. After a moment, Bae finds the corner of the river and with his weary arms he crawls away from the water. The place is quite dark; he grabs the grassy ground with his soaking wet cloak and old filthy garments.  As he moves 2 meters away from the Park’s river, he spotted a tree and reclines to it gasping with his fatigue body. With his heavy breathing, after quite a minute, he starts noticing the sound of the city, the beeping of automobiles with its speed wheels.

     The serene park placed in the middle of the busy street, as the town’s commotion whispers inside. Bae stood up gazing around every edge of the place with his furrowing brow, “Whe~ where am I..” Bae whispers. The feeling of him where he first landed down in London is back, he feels completely alone with new surroundings and unknown year. Knowing that he is from the Island where there are no time and no aging, he is absolutely clueless and scared. But there is something within him at all times “Hope,” hope is the one who gives him strength to keep moving forward for living.

       Bae stood up, walks around seeing willow trees with gloomy lights from the corner street lamps, then he spotted two guards talking silently at the gate. In his thought he must find a shelter knowing the park is not a good place to stay in and also disregarding talking to people because it’s hard for them to know what happened to him and where he is from since clearly this place has no magic and enchanted beings at all. He decided to climb up to the steel barriers. Once he reached the other side place, he jumps down and now visibly sees new realms. Bae’s eyes widen with amusement and anxiety, his mouth opens seeing cars, commercial buildings, shops, huge glowing screens with words and pictures, people wearing differently, unfamiliar noises and lights everywhere. He just freeze standing on the side there gazing with awe. Some persons already bump on him and look at him strangely, and strangely he looks back to them too. When he hears some silent blather towards him, he hides his head with his hood from his cloak and walks forward, he strolls somewhere behind the buildings searching for isolated place.

        It is almost 12:45 pm, the street where he walks in becoming narrow and dim. Every wall is vandalized with strange drawings and words. Bae keeps on walking until he spots human shadows and hearing some chuckling chatters. He then walks slowly; at the meantime someone from his behind pokes his shoulder. “Hey! “ Said the stranger with a grin, Bae in shocked quickly turns around facing the stranger biting a cigarette.

“Woah! Who’s dis freak here haha!” The stranger yells distracted by Bae’s strange appearance along with his messy cloak. He pushes Bae forward and both of them appear in a small troop.

There are eight teenager guys, wearing large loose shirts and sweaters with caps and cigarettes in their hands. “Look we hev company yo!~” said the stranger holding Bae’s cloak at the back. The gang stood up and walk near them, with their grins and unpleasant greetings.

“Wazz dat!”

“Who’s dis boy, haha!”

 Everybody snicker while curiously touching Bae’s filthy clothes and sack bag with few bread and garments inside.