sorry

Ran pov ...
I was outside of the operation theater and waiting for that red light to trun off shinichi was in very bad condition and the bullet hit him really hard as i was thinking about the things the light turn off and doctor came out of the room i ran towards him.
Doctor is shinichi okkk said i
He is fine and dont worry the operation was a success but you still need to take a good care of him as he is still very weak said doc and leave.
I was so happy that shinichi is fine as i entre the ward where he is shifted .he was lying on the bed with a lot of wore attach on him .i sat on the bench beside me as he open his eyes and wink in pain.i help him and lay him down comfortably as he touch my hand i started to blush.....

Ran i want to tell you something said shinichi .
I smile and nodded in response...
As dont  know why he beacame so serious and then said something which gave me big shoke .

Ran i want to tell you that i didnt went away from you to tell you the truth i was always beside you ran yes i am conan your little brother said he

I got really funious
How dare you lie to me all this time whenever i cry by missing you you never show up just stay at the side and make fun of me how can you do this to me.i hate you shinichi said i as i leave ...

Shinichi pov.

Ran leave i saw that she was crying i try to stop her but fail i think i lost her but in the state where i am now i cant do anything i need to wait until i get better and then i will explain her everything then i whisper
I am sorry ran please forgive me...