Chapter Forty-One: Trail of Four

Isabella

We all waited in the lobby for us to be called one by one. Riba and Ethan showed up a little later.

"Hey," Riba said.

"Hey. Did you guys get called to be a 'witness,'" I asked.

"Yeah. It was more like Phoenix wanted us to, and we were made to come here because of President Kimblee. Here because of justice?" He asked.

"Yeah. But it's mostly for Souls and our recent Captains death," I said.

"Which Captain was that?" Ethan asked.

"Captain Emanuel Hernandez. He died on duty two weeks ago," Lily said.

"Oh sorry for your lost."

"Thank you. Did you tell the General?" Lily asked.

"Yeah I did. He says that he thanks you for saving him. And he thanks the person you sent in to help patch up his eye," Riba said.

"Celeste that means you."

"Yeah I know. It was my pleasure to help him," Celeste said.

"Colonel Yang they have called you in first," The guard said.

"Your up first tell them your side of the story," Lily said.

I nodded and head inside. I had to use crutches to get inside. Most of the people inside were shocked. To my left, Kimblee, Hayato, Gilbertson, and Wilson we're sitting down. I looked up at the judge.

"Your name and occupation witness," He said.

"Colonel Isabella Grace Yang. Occupations is military officer of Selvia," I said.

"Give your testimony about these defendants."

"Gladly. Twelve years ago. I was unaware of this but the man of the name of Dr. Blade Kimblee came to my small town called Woodland and had Kidnapped two people. My sister and her friend-"

"Hold it! What were the names of the two people?"

"Lilyanna yang and Celeste Pimental. May I continue?" I asked.

"Yes you may. Defense do not interrupt the witness," The judge said.

"Yes your honor."

"I have done everything for the last twelve years to find them I even joined the military. With no luck nothing came up. I soon found out what happened to those case files. They were destroyed under Dr. Blade Kimblee order to Dr. Ross Geller. This is my third year now of being in the military and it also happens to be the month they went missing. I got a lead on them and we hunted and searched them down in order to find the kidnapped people. We got out of his prison and one of our men were shot and killed by another person that works with us. Afterwards we went and looked for Blade Kimblee. My group was captured and as a result, my knee cap were broken," I said.

"What was this 'person' that died?"

"A team mate of mine, someone I commanded. Captain Emanuel Hernandez was his name. And I forgot to mention that in order to save the Presidents life, one of my other men jumped in the way of the bullet. His name was private Soul Callen."

"Do you have an contradictions with her testimony?"

"No your honor."

"You are dismissed. Next witness please."

"Take that Kimblee," I whispered.

Jaxon

"Private Callen. You're next," He said.