The oath

I stay after class like Mr .Black said to.When the last person left the room he shut the door."Miss madina,do you know why I'm keeping after class?"he asked. "You said you had a surprise for me. But you need to give it to me quickly I have an important meeting in an hour. "I reply quickly. "Well come here I'll give you your surprise. I walk over to him and then he grabs my ass and crashed his lips with mine I replied to that almost immediately. Our lips moved in sync and he started to strip me out of my clothes. "Stop. The door isn't locked if someone caught us doing this you would lose your teaching permit and i would be expelled. "I say panting. Then Mr. Black gets up goes to the door and locks it "Better? "he asks. "Yea. " And with that we finished what we started. We ended up in the lab naked laying on the floor. I looked at the time.SHIT! I'm almost late for the meeting. I get up quickly and started getting dressed. "Where you goin'" Mr. Black asked. "To my meeting I'm almost late. "I reply. "Oh.Ok, bye."he said. I got dressed,fixed myself up some and walked out of the room.

I got there just on time. Now time to do the oath. "Okay girls I called you here today so I can tell you tht we are going to have an oath ."Murmuring broke out against them. "Calm down don't get too excited. So I need all of you to line up with Lacy and stand. "They moved how I told them to and then I said "Repeat after me:I state you name will not fall in love with anyone,I will only date a boy for three months no more. If I don't want to date them then fuck and go. Never kave sex with a man more than once unless they is my boyfriend."with that we all got our stuff ready said our goodbyes and we left.