THE HEART OF JESUS

THE HEART OF JESUS

                                                                                 BY

                                                                        JOY DESTINY

                                                                          DEDICATED TO

                                                         THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST

                                                                              HIS BRIDE                                                           

                                                             BY HIS GRACE, SHE WILL BE

                                                                    READY TO MEET HIM

                                                                        AT HIS COMING

                                                                THE BODY OF CHRIST

Here is a mystery, the body of Christ.  This is my desire to be a member of the body of Christ Jesus.  In His body I want to enter and remain, never to depart- ever.   So here I am entering, entering through His side that was pierced for me- Dear Lord Jesus wash away my sins with your precious blood which flows from your pierced side. Wash me also with the water that flows with your precious blood and make me clean, as I enter your body let all fear depart, let pain and sorrow die.

As I enter through the side of Jesus, His precious blood envelops me and carries me down and up through the veins leading straight to His heart, His blood cells wash me and scrub me clean, so that by the time I arrive at the door of Jesus’ heart, my robes are as white as snow.  The heart of Jesus beats loudly, it is so loud it is almost deafening.  I knock at the door of His heart, and it opens of its own accord.  Inside the heart of Jesus is a lovely sitting room, there is a sweet smelling aroma that pervades the atmosphere.  The chairs and tables are made of solid gold, the carpet is white as snow.  At an ornate table is seated Jesus, my lord and saviour, He beckons me to come and sit at the table with Him.  He smiles at me and says, ‘my daughter, I have a lot of things to show you in my heart, here is a pen and a file of paper for you to note down all that you see. Come let’s go.’  And with that, we get up and Jesus leads me down through the corridor of the artery of His heart.  We come to a door marked ‘THE LOVE OF JESUS’.

                                                            THE LOVE OF JESUS

The door to this room is as white as snow signifying the purity of His love.  The door opens of its own accord, inside there are rays of love that shower over me and envelope me.  Jesus says, ‘my daughter this is my love, the love that I have for mankind- my pride and joy.  They are created in my own image and likeness.  I created them to be an extension of me, to be like me, to be creative like me, to give life as I have given them life- I brought them into being, they reproduce.  I spoke and this world and all that you see and even that which you can’t see was brought into being by me.  Man also has been given power and authority.  I gave colour to all animals, vegetation, peoples, flowers, fruits, the sky, the sun, the stars, the sea, the earth.  Man paints, he puts down the images in his mind on paper by using colour.  Man creates things- clothes to wear on his body, shoes to wear on his feet, he builds a house to live in just as I have built homes for all those who believe in me, homes to live in, in Heaven’.