Imagine 1: Louis tomlinson

Emma's pov:

We walked through the screaming crowd. We got into the big black car taking us to their performance I sat next to Louis on my right Niall on my left,harry in front of me,Liam In front of Niall and zayn in front of Louis. I took out my phone because I had a message from the mum.

Tornado- Have fun!

Emma- ok

Tornado- not kidding and You Better Have Changed My Name On Your Phone!!!

I busted out laughing everyone looked at me like I was crazy I just shook my head

We got to the interview and I sat watching backstage, the boys were asked questions that were basically about tour,until the gossip came on

"so are you guys single" the interviewer asked I rolled my eyes and laughed watching them "no" harry and Niall said at the same time they looked at each other and bursted laughing. Liam and zayn nodded and Louis looked where I was sitting backstage winked and turned around i was confused "I'm working on it" he said standing up he walked to me grabbed my hand and pulled me onstage "nooo Louis what are you doing?" "this" he said he got on a knee and I raised my eyebrow "will you siera Emma Tonya go out on a date with me" i smiled and nodded getting tears he smiled stood up and pulled me into him kissing me I could here the crowd screaming with the rest of the boys we both smiled into the kiss.

IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!