Apocalypse Rising (Book Two)

• Dedicated to supporters of Caly and Rose Tyler!

With the fall of the Daleks on the Game Station in 200,100 comes the end of the Ninth Apocalypse's hour.

The hour of the Tenth Apocalypse has come, stronger than ever, with more to show to her companion, her sister, Rose Tyler.

However, with Mickey Smith determined to show Rose that the Apocalypse's life is not for her, will the two sisters in crime pull through everything?

And what about the mysterious Torchwood, who keeps following them every step they take?

Only one thing keeps Rose going throughout the tough time.

The Tenth Apocalypse . . . is rising.

***

And I will say this right off the bat . . . "Doomsday" will happen like it did in the TV series. Rose will be gone at the end of this. I'm sorry to all of you who really want her to stay, but I promise this . . . "The Stolen Earth"/"Journey's End" will not be the last we see of Rose. ;)

So, as I did with Ninth Caly, a little description for you all: the Tenth Apocalypse, portrayed by Leven Rambin, has Rose's blonde hair, height, and structure, with Captain Jack Harkness's blue eyes and American accent. She wears a burgundy turtleneck, white jeans, a white waterfall-like cardigan, brown knee-high heeled cowboy boots, a long white dress scarf, and her hair in fishtail braids.

Yes, come "The Day of the Apocalypse," Ten's "nickname" will be Fishies because of those braids. ;) Caly and her theme on the side.

So, there you have it! That's our Tenth Apocalypse, and I promise, as soon as I have the prologue, I will get that up as soon as I can.

Keep a lookout! The Tenth Caly is rising!