Chapter 23

Olivia's P.O.V.

I was in the hallway with Fergal, practicing some push-ups as I got ready for my match against Alexa. I was in my gear and had my hair and makeup done for the night.

I couldn't wait to make that little bitch pay for what she's done

I couldn't wait to make that little bitch pay for what she's done. Why the hell would she throw away a long friendship? It doesn't matter. All that matters is making that little brat suffer and taking her title away.

"You okay, baby?" Fergal asked. I sighed as I stood up from wrapping my hands.

"No. I just don't understand why she would do that." I explained as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, rubbing my back. "Don't worry about her, babe. I'm right here. I love you."

I smiled before looking up at him.

"How about I make you feel better tonight? Make you feel that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on?" he asked.

"You can do anything you please. However, your little demon needs to wait because I have a match to get to." I explained as I kissed his lips.

He kissed me back with as much passion as he could muster, pulling me closer. Just as he kissed my neck, Hunter's voice sounded through the intercom.

"Tara Radke report to gorilla. Tara Radke report to gorilla."

I kissed my boyfriend's cheek before we walked hand-in-hand to gorilla. I looked and saw Daisy there in her gear.

"What's up, lass?" Fergal greeted her with a hug.

"Lexi has Mickie in her corner so I asked if I can be in your corner and they agreed." the daughter of Shawn Michaels explained to me.

I nodded before I hugged her. "Thank you for being a great best friend."

"No problem. Now, let's go out there and you show that pink-haired bitch who's the real deal." Daisy told me.

Fergal smiled as he sat down on a nearby chair.

(Play Video)

My theme blasted throughout the arena and I walked out with Daisy as I glared at Alexa.

"And her opponent! Accompanied by Daisy Michaels, from Aurora, Illinois, Tara Radke!" JoJo announced.

We walked down the ramp and I slapped some fans' hands before getting on the apron as Daisy stayed at ringside.

The bell rang as I eyed Alexa, who mocked me with a crying face. Instantly, I tackled the little bitch down and began punching the hell out of her.

Renee: Get her, Tara!

Corey: Come on, this is uncalled for!

Michael: Are you kidding me, Corey?! She attacked her for no reason last week and broke off a 7-year friendship! How's that uncalled for?!