Reunion

Not edited.

I didn't get out of bed after the hike for a good six hours as I just watched movies and played games on my phone. Every few minutes though I would hear chuckles coming from the main room. Aiden and Cole even afrter six hours, were still freaking laughing at me. I wonder if it's too late to get new roommates?

"I can still picture him rolling down the hill." 

"Yeah I wish he rolled longer because that was so short."

"I wish I got it on video."

This is what I hear from my bunk. You know they can laugh now, but they didn't do the death roll down the hill. They don't know what I've been through...oh great now I'm complaining like some prissy girl. 

I heard a knock at our door and I was going to get up, but the lazyness hit me hard. So I waited for one of the jerks from hell to open the door. As soon as I heard the creak of the door opening, I heard loud voices and a couple thumps on the wall. I got over my lazyness and checked what was going on, only to see four guys rolling on the floor with each other. I just stared at my roommates and the two strangers as they continued to make weird noises and climb all over each other. I got out my phone and took a video seeing that this was something not everyone sees everyday. 

 "I guess I'll just leave you guys alone to do...that. Have fun and try not break each others' noses." I waved at the oblivious boys and turned to go back to my room when someone stopped me.

"Wait Cory! These are our friends Jeremy and Nick." Cole somehow managed to get out of the man sandwich and told them to get their butts up and introduce themselves. Jeremy was the first to get up and stretch out his hand and when Nick was still focused on beating Aiden, Jeremy kicked him in the side resulting in a groan from Nick.

"Hi Cory. We heard a lot about you. Nice roll you had today huh?" I glared at my two idiot roommates to which they responded with a cheeky smile. Turds.

"Yeah I wouldn't call it nice, but it's nice to meet you." I smiled at Jeremy and as Nick finally got over his injury to his side, he got up and did the same thing Jeremy did. Nick and Jeremy both had the 6 foot build and the brown hair. However that is where their simliarities stopped. Jeremy was probably the palest boy I've ever seen and Nick had the had the bronze skin tone that made him look like he taned for hours. In a good way though because his skin looked so nice and soft and I admit I was jealous of his skin. And while Jeremy had nice hazel eyes, Nick had the pretty brown eyes. Both good looking, I have to admit.

Apparently Jeremy and Nick had been friends with my roommates since they first stepped into this school as freshmen and the reason why we hadn't met was because both Jeremy and Nick's families went on prolonged vacations out in Australia. Both their families were great friends and often planned their vacations together.

I was going to ask them more about Australia before my phone started playing the Scooby Doo theme song, indicating that I had a call. 

"Sorry, I got to take this." 

I went back to my bunk and answered the call.

C: Hello?

Maddi: "Why the hell haven't you called me?? It's been four days! You're lucky I'm not coming down there to spank your ass for holding out on me.

C:Well hello to you too Madds and I really don't need anymore injuries today. I already had a tough day today.

M: Oh boo hoo. That is still no reason not to call your bestie for four days!! Now tell me what is happening and I might forgive you.

So I told her what has been happening since I last talked to her and I had to tell her what happened today too since she wanted to know the reason for my tough day. She responded the way I thought she would.

C: Seriously? You've been laughing for like fifteen minutes. Shut your trap already!

M: I'm sorry....but that is just....wow 

C: Well you can take a break from laughing, it looks like I got another call. Hold on.

C: Yello?

Casey: Hey slut. What's been going on??

C: Hey whore. Hold on I'm on the phone with Maddi, let me make it three way.

C:Okay Maddi, Casey is also on the line. 

At the same time I said that, two high squeaky voices squealed and shouted greetings at each other. They started talking about God knows what since I tuned them out as soon as the voices reached their highest volume. 

"Hey Cory, who is that on the phone?" Cole walked into the room with a baseball glove on his left hand and a bag of shredded cheese in the other. I didn't even want to know.

"Oh it's just my sister and my friend Casey." 

"Oh friend named Casey huh? You sure you're just friends with her bro?" Cole smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me. Since I couldn't respond with what I wanted to say which was, "No way, I don't like the V," I simply said no. 

"Well okay then, but you should hang up because we are going to show you one of our favorite games of all time. Come out when you're done."Cole gave a sly smile and walked out, leaving me to think that maybe I should jump out one of the windows to get out of this game. I'm sure that it's not going to be nice.

C:Guys, I need to go. Roommate wants me to play a game with his friends and I need to think of an escape plan so I'll talk to you guys later.

Casey: Wow I still can't get used to your voice being so low. It's so weird.

M: I know right? 

Of course they didn't listen to me so I just hung up on them. They would call back later to yell at me for being so rude, as they would call it.

Now for the escape. I wish me luck.

So as you can expect, I didn't make it through my escape plan. I wasn't stealthy enough and I really didn't plan the whole 'jumping out the window' thing because we were on the third floor and I'd rather not break any bones or die. Just saying. So I ended up playing the ludicrous game and I can't even really tell you what it was about or what the objective to the game was, but I can tell you that it was just basically Cole throwing shredded cheese at us like it was confetti and us trying to catch as much of it as we could. Like it was that dumb. I don't even...

The only fun part was when I got sick and tired of him throwing cheese at me, that I decided to turn the tables and throw it back at him. Then it became a food fight and I got tackled to the ground more times than I could count which really hurt my boobs. Although they didn't know I had them so they didn't care too much about body slamming me. And though I knew I would be hurting tomorrow, I still had a lot of fun. 

Boys are still weird though.

 Okay so here it is...another chapter! And it's only been two weeks(New record) It's more of a filler chapter and nothing much happened here but meeting new characters and catching up with old ones. Hope you liked it anyway :)