Preface

Disclaimer: Doctor Who belongs to BBC and its producers. I am merely borrowing characters from this popular sci-fi series and inserting an original character of my own.

Author’s Note: So this is my first ever Doctor Who fanfic and I’m pretty nervous about it. This idea for this fic came to me out of nowhere. I really loved “Astrid Peth” from Voyage of the Damned and I wanted to write a fic with her in it, unfortunately it’s kinda hard to do that when she’s already part of the stars. After some pondering and tinkering I came up with this plot idea out of the blue. Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think of it.

Summary:  Astra Sto is an enigma; a deadly enigma with a soft spot for the Doctor. She traveled through time and space, dropping hints and forewarning to the Doctor in the hopes of averting Armageddon from happening. But even with her diligence she can’t stop D-Day from happening. With the fabric of time and space being ripped apart yet again by a force so strong it was thought to have been banished, old familiar faces starts converging on Earth; two generation of the Doctor will meet, plus old and new allies will meet along with the mysterious Astra in order to stop this apocalypse.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

PREFACE

     Astrid Peth met her demise onboard the doomed alien cruise ship called the Titanic on Christmas Day on Earth. But with the Tenth Doctor’s help, her sacrifice was for naught as she was cast into the galaxy as stardust; always flying, always moving, and always seeing new worlds.  Unbeknownst to the good Doctor, Astrid has kept a close eye on him from her perch in the big ol’ universe. She waited patiently for the right time when she can return the favor to the Doctor.

     Six years later Astrid’s getting her wish…