Our love will find a way (We will never be apart again)

Luke's heart was racing! He was still in somewhat of a shock. He couldn't believe It was done! Just like that. He was free to start his life with the love of his life. And add there two sons born of there love for one another. Life couldn't get much better then this. Luke couldn't be more happier then he was right then. God! Had made it possible for him and Skyler to come back to one another. Even after all the odds that were staked against them, and circumstances beyond there control. Had tore them apart, in the beginning. Fate, had smiled down on them after all theses years. Bringing the two star cross lovers back together again.

Luke pulled up to the old Summer house. He shut the car off, and set there for a minute just looking at the old place. The Summer House were it had all stared. Were his life had changed forever that one faithful Summer. He love the please so much, and from the looks of it. It need some major! T.L.C. He new J.T and Maddison were have Financial problems right now with J.T losing his job. He had been having a hard time finding another one. He new J.T would never admit it, he needed help. Luke smiled to himself. Well I guess I'll just half to make him a offer he can't refuse. Luke chuckled to himself. But first he need to talk to Skyler and find out her thoughts on his plan.

Luke got out of the car, smiling with so much joy he couldn't help it. He headed to the front door. His steps were so light he felt like he had wings! He looked threw the front bay window and saw no one. He eased the door open, and slipped in without a sound. He then Hurd the soft muffled voices, coming from the back of the house. Luke stopped by the back screen door, hiding there for a minute, just lessoning to The merriment and laughter among his friends, and now his family.

Luke's heart swell to the point of busting in his chest. How could a body hold this much happiness within itself. He smile as he Hurd his boys asking J.T question about there Past Summers here, and how there parents met. Luke eased the door open.

He shushed the ones that saw him there. Skyler's back was to him, and the boys eyes lit up for a second at the site of him. He held his finger to his lips grinning from ear to ear, then pointed at there mom. They hid there smile turning back to J.T like they were engrossed in his tail of his story. J.T had seen Luke come up behind Skyler to. He hid his smile. He kept right on talking like nothing was up. Everyone was watching him out of the corner there eyes, to see what he would do next. Luke moved fast!

He scoped Skyler up into his arms as she yelped! He flipped her, to were she was in a more comfortable position in his arms. Skyler's eyes grew big at the site of Luke grinning from ear to ear at her. He kissed her quick on the lips smacking his to hers. Everyone started laughing. Did you miss me baby? Oh! My! God! Luke? She cried out. That was the fastest Plane ride I've ever seen! Josie commented. Everyone laughed at that, Luke! Your back! What happened? Skyler gasped out with a smile.

You won't believe it! There I was standing in line to get my plan ticket, right? Skyler nodded. Luke went on. I then Hurd someone shouting out my name and when I looked around! There was Sara! Oh! My! God! Luke, are you kidding me!? what happen? Skyler asked. Luke shook his head. After the shook wore off we set in the air port and we talked. I told her about you and the boys, and everything that happened. Skyler's , hand covered her mouth in anguish. How did she take it? Skyler whispered softly. She felt really bad for this Sara women, and meant her no harm.

Luke gave her a understanding smile. She fine baby. She understood. And was glad it wasn't some bimbo! I just met, but the love of my life. She wished us all the happiness in world. Skyler had tears of joy mixed with a little sadness for Sara pain. I hope she finds her happiness soon, Skyler whispered. Luke smiled, then he took hers lips in a deep! Well Over do, kiss of a life time. There where shouts of WAW! Baby! Now! That's a kiss! And others gave shrill out loud whistles. While the girl, awwwed, and big sighs. And one kid, said, ewwww!