The beginning

Hi, I'm Rosetta I'm 11 years old and this is my story.

It was a dark night I couldn't fall asleep I just had a weird feeling like I was sick or something. Now its the morning I should try and fall asleep. As I was about to fall asleep I could heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I thought oh well it's probably my cat. But now there closer. All of the sudden there was gun shots. I didn't know what to do so I locked my bedroom door and went under my bed.there was screams and gunshots. Someone was trying to get. I could hear the person twisting the door knob. I could see blood everywhere on the mans shoes. The man is whispering "Rosetta come out come out I'm not going to hurt you". I was stunned I didn't know what to do. I could hear sirens. Then as I screamed in my head the man started to bend his knee's. He found me he got me. He grabbed me with his bloody hands. I Started screaming "HELP SOMEONE HELP PLEASE" the man covered my mouth and in a calm yet scary voice he says "Shut up Rosetta someone could of heard you". As his bloody hand was on my mouth I could hear some more footsteps coming up the stairs, all I could think was did he bring along more people or are those the cops. When the door swung open police came in one police officer yelled "LET HER GO NOW AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD". The man didn't listen, the police officer yelled again "NOW LET THE GIRL GO NOW AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD DO IT NOW". The man let me go and I ran to the police officers safety. The man jumped out the window and I just stood there and saw the man run into the shadows in till I couldn't see him anymore. When I walked outside I could see body bags... I was horrified. I ran and unzipped one of the bags it was my mom, I could feel tears running down my face. The second one was my dad, my tears came down like rain. There wasn't a third I thought to myself "could my older brother still be alive". As I jumped In hope that he was still alive I could see two police man carrying out a third body bag, as I burst in to tears and hug my brothers dead cold body. A police man had to pull me off, but I didn't want to leave them. They put me in a police car and as we drove away from the crime seen I look out the window and see that man's face again.