Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock screaming at me. Hitting it and nearly breaking it, that totally caught me off guard. I nearly smashed my alarm clock to death for no reason other than it woke me up. I shook the thought out of my head, turned over slowly and began to get out of the bed. It was so cold in this house, mom must have kept the air conditioner on freezing because today was suppose to be very hot. Walking into my bathroom I grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth, then I splashed warm water on my face to wake me up. As I began to look in the mirror my eyes seemed to be changing colors. Purple, then red, purple, blue then red. "WHAT THE HELL, MOM!" I dropped my toothbrush ran towards the hall way where my mom met me half out of breath with a damn steak knife in her hand. Honestly if I wasn't freaked at the moment I would have literally pissed my pants laughing, her face was priceless.

"What Abbigail, What is it?????" She was very confused and scared.

"My eyes look their changing colors, random freaking colors!!" She grabbed my face and began to laugh. Darling, its because of your other half, the vampire in you is beginning to grow, your father told you, that you didn't need blood to live, but you will need it for your powers to work. But we will wait for that later on tonight, be home by 4pm we are going to start with your powers tonight.

"your nuts women, I swear I'm in a nightmare, but whatever I'll be here", walking back into my room I ran a comb through my hair, I loved it! It was dark dark brown with a slight curl to it!Okay a lot of curl but in a good way, they were thick long curls. I didn't have to do anything to it. As I combed it I seen the tattoos that were on the back of net behind my ear. They have always been there even in my baby pictures. My father told me they made me unique, and that was true. I have always tried to hide them but as I got older I played it off as mom letting me have a tattoo. I put on some dark eye liner and thick mascara. I noticed my eyes were back to the color there suppose to be a whitish blue. They always glow like a neon blue . It made me unquie as well and a hit with the guys. Then to my clothes I decided to wear some tight jeans with a white t-shirt, I threw on a green jacket with it. Grabbing my purse, phone and my laptop I ran down stairs. Even if there wasn't school I was still heading to the mall to meet my best friend Izzy. She was great, funny and of course I couldn't tell her about this crazy crap that was going on I still felt like she would make me feel better.

After hearing my mom threaten my life If I wasn't back in time, I headed for my car. She was a beauty!. Actually I named her black beauty. She was a 2010 black camaro. Mom bought it for my seventeenth birthday after being so great at driving. After getting in I sat there for a minute, thinking about smashing my pour alarm clock and my eyes changing random colors. I mean come on how the hell could I smash and my eyes change colors? Oh well. I began to pull out of the drive way and head towards the mall. Our town wasn't to small but it was still a short drive. I parked my car beside Izzy's and got out.

"HEY ABBY!!" She flung her arms around me in a death grip, after squeezing the life out of me she decided to grab my hand and pull me towards the mall like a doll.

"Hey to you to Izzy, Where are we going shopping today!. I need something to get my mind off of stuff!"

She began laughing , "were going to get something to eat first I'm freaking starving!" she so crazy. So I followed her so she could shove her mouth with food. And a matter of fact I was pretty hungry myself.

As we walked into the huge mall, we found our selves at the food court. We got something to eat at the chinise resturant and found two seats by the doors and sat down.

"So, you said something was bothering you. Whats wrong?" I can't believe she was talking with her mouth full, but hell it was Izzy. Izzy was the type to leave you speechless and never guessing what she would do next.

"My dad wrote me a letter for my birthday!"

"NO freaking way!. The dad that abanded you and your mom!" her mouth dropped, of course she had a shit load of food in her mouth.

"IZzy can you PLEASE swallow your food first! And yes my father wrote me a letter telling me happy birthday and blah blah" only if she new I was a freaking vampire she'd shit.

"I'm sorry hun, at least you heard from him. I Haven't never heard from my real mom so, consider your self lucky. I think. "

I rolled my eyes "lucky, only if you just knew, but anyways."

"Oh hell abby, don't look now here comes hot jocky Blaine" her head was looking directly behind me.

I suppose Blaine is hot, hell hes the best football player in the state, he has an awesome ass body, his muscles are so huge they show through his loose shirt. He's at least 6'0 if not taller, he has luscious lips blonde hair with curls that's cut short and may I mention the most beautiful green eyes you could image. Oh and by the way hes also the biggest ASS in the world. We don't quite get a long, well let me not tell a lie. I hate him, he trys to piss me off but I do not know if he hates me or not. I'm assuming so.

As I turned to see how hot the ass looked today, his damn crouch was standing about 2 inches from my face. I rolled my eyes and slowling began to look up. HE was standing behind me, looking down and smiling at me.

"Damn Ab's if you wanted to lick it all you had to do was ask. I wouldn't mind!" He was so damn hot, and he knew it.

I stood up, still standing close to him, I let my finger tips slide by his pants as I put my hands on the back of my seat. Getting closer face, to face I brought my lips to his ear "You wish I would, you wouldn't know how to react", and with that Izzy got up, and we walked off.

" He's still standing there! Oh my that was funny!" I rolled my eyes laughing, I slowly turned to see Blaine speechless. Lets say I usually say something smart and punch him. But today I felt why not, what else do I have to lose. Messing with Blaines head could be pretty funny, anything would make my day better.