Chapter 5.5: Scp-4197

Woah! 900+ veiws, you guys are making me blush!

-Tiny

_______________________________________________________

Special containment procedures:
Scp-4197 is kept in a  is held in an enclosure 5 m x 10 m in size, it choses not to have a bed or any furniture aside from a table and two chairs.

Description:
Scp- 4197, resembles at 20 year old (Race). Dna test and sample scans shows that Scp- 4197 was born a immeasurable amount of eons ago. Scp- 4197 has no need to eat, sleep, or drink, but does so when offered. Scp- 4197 has showed a fair bit of complience and cooperation with the foundations requests.

Scp- 4197 has a assortment of abilities, all spanning from physical and mental power. (See experiment 01 and 02) Scp- 4197 has proven to not be killable, no conventional firearms do anything to him. Scp- 4197 has also proven to have a permanent future ahead of him, thats to Scp- sight we have found out Scp- 4197 will never be killed or hurt in anyway in the future.

(Experiment 01)

Item: Scp-096

Using sonar based cramras, we watched as Scp- 4197 entered Scp- 096's cell, it wandered around a little bit for three minutes before entering the steel cube. Scp- 096, seemed to reach into a panicked state and screamed. Dr. Rose reached the speaker and yelled for Scp- 4197's name, telling him to run but the sonar camra showed he stayed. After a few minutes, a loud "Boom" shook the base and set off containment breach alrams. Security reached the door and opened it before looking at each other lowering their weapons. It seemed  Scp- 4197 hit 096 had knocked that beast out which shouldn't be possible but it somehow was.

Maybe we should use, Scp 4197 to terminate 096 it seems capable of doing so.

(Experiment 02)

Item: Scp- 682

Scp- 4197 entered the room, and produced a shock wave which knocked Scp 682 into the back wall. 682 seemed to speak to 4197, something about the past. Scp- 682 attacked again but was ripped in half by 4197's abilities. 682 recovered and somehow and cuased enstensive damage to the back wall, threanting a containment breach. 4197 used a unrecorded ability and defeated 682 by sperating its brain from its body. 4197 closed the strange ability and attempted to walk out the door. Dr. Rose cheered for 4197's victory. Its been suggested to the O'5 council that Scp 4197 is to be used as a counter measure agasint 682 if a time ever called for it.

That is amazing Scp- 682 actually lost here, 4197 is truly the most interesting Scp

Addendum: Dr. Bright is no longer allowed to come in contact with Scp 4197 due to Dr. Bright doing a highly  interoperate deed. Dr. Bright also seems to be captivated by Scp 4197, consistently talking about him and how she wished she wasn't stopped by the guard.

_____________________________________________

Woo hoo! Reader you now have a official document! This is going to be updated every 3-4 chapters! Isn't that awesome!

-Tiny