Gotta be you <3 A Niall Fanfiction

Lea's P.O.V

I woke up this moring to be a cold winter Day, in December, the white snow was falling,gentle out my window, which automatically made me want to have some coffe, then roll back into bed and go to sleep. I rolled of my soft, ginormous, light blue bed and got the shower running. I was to lazy to put in jeans so I put on my black sparkly Victoras Secret yoga pants,and victoras secret cut~off purple shirt , my uggs on, and pulled my blonde hair up into a messy bun. I was going to the university if Manchester, but today I had the day off, so I was going to have a lazy day. And besides I was 18 years old and I didn't really know my way around London. I walked out of my apartment, and trudged my feet in the snow. I don't like snow, I was from Flordia, so snow was pretty much foreign to me. I finally walked one block, then was at Starbucks.

"I will have a pumpkin spice latte" please I said talkin to the cashier at the front of starbucks.

"we will have the right out for you", he said with a smile.

I really couldn't believe we're I was right now!!! It has been my dream to go to school in London, and now I'm here! I just blows my mind that I got a full~ride scholarship to the university if Manchester.

"here you go Lea", the guy said handing me my coffee.

"thanks", I said turning around...

Then suddenly, I felt sOmeone bump into me spilling hit coffee down the front of my shirt.

"ouch", I instantly said making my eyes well up from the burning coffee on me.

"oh my gosh", I'm so sorry, a boy with a blonde hair and a Irish accect said, then running to get paper towels.

"my names Niall", he said handing me the paper towels.

Niall was wearing sweat pantes... And every thing about him just seemed perfect.

Hope you guys liked it!!! Give me feed back please!! Thanks guys!! Xxx