Sleeping: scary stories

Age 8
Requested by no one again.
—————————————————————————-
The turtles got permission by their father to be able to stay up late and have a small sleepover.

The turtles wanted to do something.

Leo wanted to play a game, along with Mikey.

Donnie wanted something else.

Raph wanted to tell a scary story.

"We can't tell scary stories, Raph. Donnie and Mikey will get scared" Leo said.

"No, they won't. Right guys" Raph said/asked as he looks at the younger two.

"I'll handle it," Donnie said.

Mikey didn't want to hear a scary story but didn't want to be sound as a baby.

"Me too," he said.

"See," Raph said.

The turtles got in a circle. Mikey next to Leo, Donnie next to Raph. Leo next to Raph.

"Now" Raph started and began the story.

* this story is something I found online. If you don't Like it. Don't read it. It's for kids over 10 but hey, it's Raph *

A recently married couple were on a long road trip through the heart of the United States. One night it was raining hard and the headlights of their car flashed across a bearded man on the side of the road hitchhiking.
Not usually one for picking up hitchhikers, the husband stopped and pulled over to offer the guy a lift because the weather was so bad. The man thanked the husband and climbed in the back of the car. He seemed agitated and edgy, barely speaking a word for the whole journey. Eventually, the couple dropped him off where he asked, at a crossroads. The rain was still coming down in sheets.

"Why pick up the guy" Donnie ask.

"Because the husband is a nice guy" Raph answered.

"This isn't too scary," Mikey said

"Just wait," Raph said.

The couple drove on for a good while and, to pass the time, the husband turned on the radio. The couple heard a news report about an escaped lunatic, considered very dangerous, who should not be approached under any circumstances. The description matched the hitchhiker and the couple looked at each other, clearly shocked, but happy nothing bad had occurred.

Just then the car gave out, and no amount of keying the ignition would make it start again. The husband tells his wife to stay in the car while he sets off through the rain to try and get help. The woman locks the doors and wants to listen to the radio, but the car battery seems dead. Eventually, she doses off.

"Raph, I think that's enough. Mikey's getting scared" Leo said

"N-no. I can handle it" Mikey said. A little scared cause it sounds like it's getting worse.

"See. He's okay" Raph said and continue.

A while later, she wakes up seeing flashing police lights through the water coming down the windshield and a voice through a loudspeaker,

"Lady, open the door, get out of the car and run towards us as fast as you can. Do it NOW!"

The woman is confused, but she gets out of the car with her hands above her head.

"Run and don't look back!" orders the police officer.

But the woman is curious and turns.

"He said don't turn," Mikey said, scared.

"People do dumb things in scary things, Mikey. Besides this isn't a true story" Donnie said.

In the flashing blue lights of the police car and illuminated by flashes of lightning she sees the top of the car where the hitchhiker with a machete is hacking at the dismembered corpse of her husband. Blood is streaming down the sides of the car. She screams and faints as a flurry of gunshots ring out.

"Then what happened?" Leo asks, unamused.

"No one knows" Raph answered

Mikey was now scared, trembling. Hoping that the scary guy won't come.

"You okay, Mikey?" Donnie ask

"Yea. I-I'm fine" Mikey answered a little more scared.

The boys played games until it was late.

They all got in the bed together and ready to sleep.

Except for Mikey, who was still scared.

He looks around as his brothers sleep. He hopes that the killer won't come and hurt them all, just like in the story.

As he was about to lay down, a noise came. Feet sound came around.

"Leo, wake up. Wake up" Mikey said as he shook his older brother to wake up.

"What is it, Mikey," Leo asks.

"I heard something. I think the scary guy is coming" Mikey said, being scared.

"It's probably nothing, Mikey" Leo said but then he heard a noise as well.

Feet sounds.

The other two woke up from the talking.

"What is going on?" Donnie ask.

Before anyone could answer that, the noise came again.

The sound of feet is coming.

Raph quickly weapon while Leo and Donnie try to comfort Mikey, who started crying.

Out of nowhere, the door opened and then Raph started attacking the figure.

The figure grabbed Raph and the lights turned on.

It was Splinter.

"What is going on, here?" He asked and looked around.

Donnie and Leo each holding Mikey, as the little turtle was crying.

The rat turns to Raph.

"What did I told you about scary stories?" Splinter asks sternly as Raph shrug.

So let's just say that the turtles ended up sleeping with Splinter but Mikey just stays closer to his father.

Comment below to request something for Tmnt tots.
See ya ninjas!!!