67.(Sandhir Marriage)

Sandhir marriage,

Randhir all decked up in black tuxedo was all set to leave for the church. Parth and Arya too were ready waiting for their ladies to join them. Here, in Randhir's room, yesterday Vidushi and Ruhi had pushed Randhir out of his own room ,as they wanted to get Sanyu ready. poor Randhir had to agree with them. From, yesterday night his eyes were searching for Sanyu, but she was stuck with the girls. Now, Vidushi and Ruhi had dressed up themselves in white gown which were exactly the same and they were done with it. Trisha too was wearing same long gown looking like a fairy. Sanyu had decked up Trisha first as afterwards,  she won't let her momma get ready. Trisha was playing in her playseat and poor baby dozed off. Vidushi and Ruhi helped Sanyu to get ready.

You are looking like a white Princess Sanyu....Vidushi spoke adoring the prettiest Sanyu.

Motu, will die seeing you today Sanyu...Ruhi said upon which Sanyu smiled.

Ruhi. come fast we are getting late....ruhi's phone buzzed with Arya's message.

Coming....Ruhi typed the messsage quickly and ask the girls to move down quickly.

Vidushi picked up sleeping Trisha in her arms, and Sanyu began to follow Vidushi and Ruhi.

Hearing, the sound of girl's whispering, boys turned to see their angels walking towards them.

You are looking hot baby....Parth hushed to Vidushi and Lady Don was a red tomato.

Ruhi, you are not looking like a Chudail today....Arya spoke to tease her and in return she stomped her heels on his feet. Poor Arya !

Here, Randhir and Sanyu were so lost into each other forgetting about other people present around.

Guys, if you want to romance you can contiune but I guess it's your marriage today....Parth said breaking the eye contact.

Yes.....Randhir said looking here and there.

It's Okay, Randhir to stare at your wife .....Arya spoke to tease Randhir more.

Shut up you idiot and where is my Princess.....asked Randhir.

You were so lost in your pretty wife , that you forget about your daughter Randhir...Arya said in sad fake tone.

She is here sleeping ....Vidushi said pointing towards Trisha who was having her beauty sleep in her baby walker.

Come let's go .....Randhir said carrying up Trisha in his arms and asked the servant to carry the baby walker in car.

Holding Trisha close to his heart, he was taking small steps as Sanyu was having difficulty in walking wearing the heavy dress.

Reaching, car boys got settled in one car while girls got settled in another hour.

Still, sitting into the car Randhir's gaze was continuously on Sanyu which was making her shiver as he held strong emotions of love and affection towards her.

Randhir's car started to follow the girls car, here Vidushi and Ruhi were all excited and were blabbering about lot many things but Sanyu's mind was stuck at Randhir. She had saw him crying for her, for Trisha. He loves them a lot.

Sanyu, you can think about Randhir afterwards, we are here with you and you are lost in Randhir's thoughts .....Vidushi spoke to pull Sanyu's leg more.

It's not like that Vidushi, I was ..just....Sanyu said with a stammer.

I was just kidding Sanyu....Vidushi replied with a laugh.

---
Parth nugged Arya and gestured him to look at Randhir who was staring outside the window, he was holding Trisha like a teddy bear in his arms. She too was having peaceful sleep in her dadda's arms.