Chapter 1 How it all happened

I wake up to the sound of screams,...... then a gunshot " uhhh another day in Honduras" I say to myself i get off my dirty, stinky mattress and head down the small hallway with busted paintings, and chipped off wallpaper and a muddy rug I go outside and wash my face then quickly back inside I go to the small kitchen/dining room and when i say small I mean small we live in a small shack we have 2 rooms me and my younger brother stay in that room and their the size of a bathroom a rich guy would  have the other room is where my mom and big sister stay we all have dirty, stinky mattress and my big brother he’s the protector my other brother was the protector until he became a killer like the other people well there you go theirs my family my tired, sad, weak and scarred family I go to the bathroom sized kitchen moms making rat weed porridge to you it sounds gross to me it’s all we got "hello Amber did you sleep well" "yea" bang I got startled, it was just a gun shot. Amber go check on your brother" bang "Amber NOW" "ok" I rush down the hall I open the door and I see 4 holes in the wall I look down there he is my little brother Max covered in blood "no Max no no no no" "mom come quick its Max" as I Neal down I could hear running footsteps coming closer "max" my mom says she falls down beside him Zack and Misty comes running down "what happ..... "no"