chapter 4

Ello people! It’s so wonderful that I’m getting good views from this story. I’m just ecstatic about it.

Third person’s pov

The Regular’s were anxious to get to their destination. They were right now following one of their fellow tennis players, who somehow had a connection with the mysterious girl known as Shizuka. That fact alone has all of them interested. From how Shizuka explained to them it seems like they don’t get along anymore. It was the first time they ever saw Inui-sempai speak harsh to someone.

“Hey Inui-sempai can you fill us in on a few things?” Momo asked.

“Well I guess I could give you a little information.”

The Regular’s listened in real closely for this. Finally, something they could know about Shizuka and possibly their past.

“I met Shizuka when I was a freshmen. I was only picking up balls for the tennis club back then, along with Fuji, Eiji, Oishi, Taka, and Tezuka. I found her on the internet and thought she could help me.”

“What do you mean? Help you with what and why didn’t you tell us about her back then?” Eiji asked.

“To be honest, I was ashamed that I needed her help. I didn’t want you to think I was weak. As for the other question you’ll just have to find out when we get there.”

‘That didn’t help us at all. I have more questions than I did before.’ Momo thought.

Most of the others were thinking the same way. What would Inui-sempai be ashamed to tell us about?

“We’re here.”

The house was bigger than an average Japanese house. The whole neighborhood looked more wealthy than any of their houses. This house was a little more separated from the rest of them. It had a vast front yard, a cherry blossom tree on the right of it with a small pond behind the tree. There was a small bench under the tree for resting. The place looked old but historical.

(There’s a pic of the house on the right. I’m not the best with describing houses.)

A similar sound of a tennis racket hitting a ball was heard in the back. Sadaharu started walking in the direction of the sound. Oishi stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.

“We can’t go to the back without going through the house. That’s kind of crossing the line for me. We have to respect Shizuka’s property at least.”

“There’s a way through near the pond. We won’t be going through the house, just passing by it.”

Oishi was very uncertain. He did want to know what’s happened with his childhood friend these past years but entering someone’s home without their permission was going a little extreme for him. Two hands pushed him in the back causing him to stumble forward. The two hands belong to his doubles partner, Eiji.