22. Club del Cielo

Quinn walked out of the elevator onto the 10th hotel floor, seeing two men, similarly dressed to the ones walking beside her, already standing outside of what seemed to be the door to the jefe's room.

She made firm eye contact with the two other guards as the door was opened for her. She stood in the threshold as the door of the lavish hotel room was revealed. She glanced over her shoulder with utmost subtlety, as she walked further into the room. The two men stayed outside of the door, the other two inside with her. Quinn explored the suite, walking through the open concept rooms. She was mostly checking for more guards, scoping out the space to see if there were any suspicious looking items sitting around. Arriving back into the main room, she went back and sat over at the couch.

"Hay algo que necesite, senorita?" One of the guards asked her as Quinn tried her best to comfortably sit in the most attractive way that she knew. Is there anything that you need, miss?

"Me sentiria mas seguro si fuera tres de ustedes," she told the two guards, then looking at the one standing on the left, giving him a wink. She could tell he was the top dog in terms of the guards, but she knew she had to have him alone. I'd feel safer if there were three of you outside

The guard seemed to realize what Quinn was communicating, a small satisfied smile crossing his face. "Escuchala. Afuera." The guard opened the door behind him and ordered the other guard to leave. Listen to her. Out.

Quinn stood as the guard closed the door behind him, approaching him slowly. He looked at her, looking slightly daunted, as if he had never encountered one of his boss's conquests setting their sights on him. Quinn had to internally laugh at how weak men could be.

"Senorita," the guard hesitantly begun to speak as she placed her hands on his shoulders, "mi jefe...." Miss, my boss...

"Tu jefe todovia no esta aqui." She grabbed his collar and tugged him towards her as she walked backwards towards the couch. Your boss is not here yet.

The man, ready to risk it all just for a score, leaned in to kiss her, which she dodged by forcefully turning him around to face the couch. She could almost feel him panic in that moment, so she reached her arms around him from behind, beginning to unbutton his  shirt. As he helped her to remove it, however, Quinn knew it was time to strike and that once she did, she would have to hurry. Bringing her hand up, she powerfully brought it down onto the specific area of his neck, the right pressure point that would give her about a minute and a half. The man fell face first onto the couch, saving her from having to worry about the guards outside hearing him fall.

She then scrambled through the room, looking into all of the possible drawers, into the closet, through everything she possibly could, but there was nothing. These men were clearly sure to keep nothing discoverable for people like her. Returning back to the couch, she was ready to give up. That was until something on the floor had caught her eye. 

It had definitely fallen out of the pocket of the passed out man on the couch in front of her. As she bent down to pick it up, however, she noticed the man begin to twitch awake. Stuffing the item in between the couch cushions, Quinn quickly readied her story.

She then took a breath, preparing herself for the events that would ensue, and pulled the guard off of the couch, allowing his body to fall to the floor with a loud thud. She then put on her best alarmed woman act. 

She pulled the string of her bikini from behind her neck, pretending to be scrambling to get dressed once more. The man with the missing shirt on scrambling awake on the ground would definitely help her case.

"Hola?" She screamed out to the guard outside. "Hola? Ayudarme! Prisa! Por favor!"

The three guards outside burst through the door, seeing their colleague passed out on the ground, right by the bed. The main one, the one who had previously been inside, rose a brow at Quinn, her hair disheveled as she struggled to re-tie her bikini top.