Chapter 2-Diaster strikes

For the first time in my life, I was worried, I wasn't scared of course, just...... Paranoid? The man, Daryl, and I were walking side by side through the forest. I didn't even know this man and I was already devoting the rest of my life with him and his group! After what felt like forever, we came across the lake I was planning to go to, except there were people here. I tensed, placing my hand on my sheeth, ready to attack at any moment. As if they could sense my pre-caution, everyone stooped what they were doing, and starred at me and the red-neck in front of me. I didn't fail to notice the way Daryl had eased his way in front of me as a man with dark hair and a solid expression made his way over.

"daryl, who's your little friend?" the man said, his eyes flickering to me. A defensive growl escaped my throat and Daryl walked up to the man so they were eye level.

"Met her in the forest, she's none of your concern" the scowl on his face made me make a Mental note to stay off his bad side. The brunnete and a little boy walked up, I noticed the way they sized me up. "Hello, my name is Lori, and this is my son Carl" my eyes flickered from the woman, Lori,to the boy hidding behind her. I nodded and turned to glare at a already starring man.

"It seems we got off to a bad start, My name is Shane." my eyes traveled from his tinted eyes to his police uniform. "everyone come introduce yourself to our new member!" Shane announced and everyone looked at me, not sure weather to obey the order. A woman with short grey hair came up to me, a little girl trailing behind.

"my name is Carol, and this is my daughter Sophia." the little girl bravly came up to me and hugged me. I froze, un aware what to do in the situation. Slowly everyone made their way to me and introduced themselves to me. I got a shiver down my spine, someone was watching me. My eyes immediately locked with Daryl, his piercing blue eyes starred into my hazel ones. I felt like he was trying to read into my soul.

Me and Daryl broke eye contact as a car came into view. Another man dressed in a police uniform came and hugged Lori and Carl. A Asian boy came up to me and stuck out his hand, I placed my hand on my sheeth ready to draw at any moment.

"woah, calm down. My name is Glenn. What's yours?" everyone's eyes turned to me, for I didn't tell anyone my name, not even Daryl.

"My name is....... Terra." Glenn nodded and proceeded to talkwiththe Sherrif man. The sherrie man, who much reminded me of woody, came into me. "My name is Rick. I am a police officer." I awkwardly placed my hands behind my back and nodded.

"Merle...... Where you at!!?" daryl shouted. Who was Merle? Glenn slowly walked up to Daryl and whispered something in his ear. Daryl's eyes snapped to Rick's and he marched over. I backed away a little but, considering I was standing right in front of Rick.

"You left him!" Daryl roared. Left who? To say I was lost was a understatement. I had no idea what was happening. Daryl let out a frustrated sigh and marched off in the forest. Me being the stubborn person. Am, followed.

I was screwed. I hadn't even been in here five minuets and I'm lost. Daryl's tracks disappeared. I came to a little fold nd heard one type of noise, think g it was Daryl's. It wasn't. Peering over to the feild I saw the creatures eating at a deer.

Suddenly a hand was wrapped around my waist from behind, a hand was covering y belly button, and he other hand covered my mouth. "It's just me, calm down" Daryl's voice whispered in my ear. I relaxed instantly, absentminded to the fact his arms were still around me.

" why are you out here this late?" I didn't even notice it was dark, I was looking for him. "I was looking for you " I said and straightened myself out, I wasn't going o look weak. He chuckled, "stupid woman, could hav gotten yourself killed."

I shrugged and walked back to camp, Daryl closely behind. As soon as the RV came into view I saw a walker walk by the door. I placed my hand on y sheeth. Suddenly the RV door opened, causing the walker to have a perfect moment to catch its prey. It was Amy . "hey guys, where's the toil-" she cut herself off with a scream I stabbed he walker in the head with my sword, then all hell broke loose.