Chapter 4 - FlashBack

Well, the first day of school, wasn't so bad, after all. No one really noticed me and I was really glad about that. No, I didn't want to make friends, because I didn't want no one to bother me. I mean, being friends with someone meant that I waould have to tell them about me and my past and I didn't want to go through that.

It was for that, that I was worried about the fact that I was about to go out with Louis. Don't take me wrong, I was beyond happy that I found him again, but I didn't want to open up to him just yet, at least.

I finally arrived at the main entrance of the school and Louis was there like he told me.

When he saw me coming up to him he smiled really big and hurried to hug me.

"Hey, Harry!" he shouted.

I still had to get used to this, so I didn't hug him back, but I simply mumbled an 'Hi' back. I hoped he wasn't offended by it, but I really wasn't used to be hugged this much.

When he pulled back he was still smiling genuinely, so I took it as he didn't get offended.

"Are we going?" he asked me.

"Yes" I nodded smiling.

"So, there's a little cafe near here, it's okay if we go there?"

"Yes, for me it's okay" I said.

"Yay! What's better than catch up with an old friend in front of a cup of coffee!" he said enthusiastically, starting to walk more quickly.

I struggled a bit to keep up with him, but then I managed to reach him.

We walked in a confortable silence, until we reached the small cafe. We entered in it and we went to take a seat on a secluded table near a small window.

"So." he started to say. " How have you been in these past years?"

"Well, not that good if you ask me, but I managed to go on, what about you?"

He smiled sadly. "I'm sorry Harry. I've been good, bored, but good. You know, there's not so much to do in a small town like this, but I menaged to go on." he tried to jock mocking me.

I smiled at him because at least, he was trying.

"Well, in fact, It was a bit strange to pass from a big city like London, to this." I said truthfully.

"So, you are lucky you found me, now you have something to do." Louis smirked.

"How modest of you, Lou." I laughed.

He was about to reply when a waitress came and interrupted him.

"Hi guys, can I bring you something to drink?" she asked politely.

"I would like a coffee, please." Louis told her. She nodded and wrote the order down and then turned to me.

"Yeah, one for me too." She nodded again. She went make them and she returned after a few minutes with our coffees.

"So Harry, it's okay if you don't want te tell me, but what brings you here?" he asked.

I sighed. Here we are, I knew this was going to come one way or another. I just hoped that Louis would forget about that and that we could continue to just chat casually, like we were doing a few minutes before.

"Well..." I hesitated a bit and he encouraged me with his glance. "Well let's say that my mum broke up with her boyfriend and that he left us with nothing, so the only place we could go was here. I'm not ready to tell you everything yet, Lou. Sorry."

He shock his head smiling. "There's no problem Haz, I understand it."

And I was glad he did.

He was going to talk again when a bip came from his phone,pointing out the fact that he had received a text message.

He smiled at the text and then told me. "My boyfriend is coming to greet me in a few minutes, is it okay? In this way I can introduce him to you" he asked me.

I widened my eyes, I didn't think he was gay. "Yeah, I mean, yes, I didn't know you were gay."

He chuckled " Of course you didn't, we've just met. But, I know you are gay too."

I widened my eyes once again. "What ... How?" I chocked out random words.

How could he know? Was I that obvious?

And like he could read my mind, he answered:"Don't worry, you are not that obvious Harry, but my gaydar never fails."

After saying this a guy entered the cafe and approached us, hugging Louis from behind and giving him a peck on the cheek. I guess this was Louis' boyfriend.

Louis smiled and turned his head around to kiss the guy properly on the lips.

"Harry, this is my boyfriend, Nick. Nick, this is an old friend of mine, Harry." Louis introduced us.

"Nice to meet you, Harry." Nick said extending his hand towards me and smirking.

"Nice to meet you too." I said, reaching his hand and shaking it.

I eyed him then and well, he was rether attaractive. He was tall and he had a good body from what I could see, he was tan and he had beautiful brown hair pulled up in a messy quiff. Well Louis did make a good choice.

We sat again around the table and we started to chat again, when I felt the urge to go to the toilet.

"Sorry guys, but the nature is really calling, I need to go to the toilet. I'm coming back in a few minutes." I excused myself.

So I went to the toilet and did what I had to do. When I was washing my hands, I suddenly felt a body on mine and I was roughly tackled to a nearby wall.

I closed my eyes and saying that I was shoked and afraid, was a misunderstandment.

"I've told you that I wanted to talk to you, Harry Styles." A sexy and deep voice said.

It was so familiar and it could belong only to one person.

"Zayn." I shouted opening my eyes in shock.

Hello! Here you have chapter 4.

I hope you liked it. Nothing really happens, yet, but the story is starting and I don't want to throw things at you all at once and I want this story to be pretty long.

Anyway, I hope you are liking this story so far. Also, sorry for the long wait.

Now, can you please check out my upcoming Zarcel book Different Worlds? Thanks if you do :)

Have you listened to Steal My Girl? Did you like it? I liked it, it is strange, like I need to listen to it some other times to really like it, but yeah :)

byee

-Ale :)