chapter 1- Just Alike

Genesis POV

One day, ima make it out the ghetto. I hate this place. No one wants to work at Tiazlo's Jamaican Style Food. It stinks, and the employees are mad rude! Let me introduce myself, Im Genesis Corcado. Yes I am spanish, I have a brown eyes and my hair is naturally blonde but I died it a bit brown. I speak english and spanish. My ma is black but my papi is full Panamanian. I am a 36 C in chest and I guess I got the 'cake'. Everybody in my school calls me Genny, everyone in my family calls me Genesis, and everyone in the hood calls me Genie from the Bronx. My best hitta is Ednin Hernandez, but everyone calls her Ashley for some reason. Except me, I call her Eddi.

Back to Tiazlo's, this is my job. It pays 15 dollars an hour. There are two ratchet girls girls here, Antoinette and Danay. They are really loud and always getting stank. I swear one day ima bust one in their faces. Once I work here for long enough, Ima get my own apartment. Then their is my manager Cindy, and my boss Tiazlo. Jamaican ass. No hate on Jamaicans though, they can get downnn! I know there is someone else, but I aint worried. My shift almost over, so lets get it.

~

I grab my bag, and as I am walking out the door someone's shoulder bumps into me. I turn to mean mug whoever bumped me, and I see this fine as hell boy! I aint never see him before, but he got the green shirt with the T on the back, which is our uniforms. His name tag says August. That is blazinnn'!

"Genesis? Uhh Genesis?"

Oh he was calling my name. I thought it was heaven because he is an angel. "Yeah thats me.."

"You dropped your bag. I like ya name by the way."

He likes my name and offered me my bag. Gentleman or NAW!?

"Oh, thank youuuu. And I like your name too. Love your name actually. You work here or sutin'?"

"Yeah I do, and I can see you do to."

6 hours later

I've been texting August foreverrr. We exchanged numbers, and can I say Mr. Alsina is a little flirt. To be honest, I dont mind at all.

August POV

Maneeeee, this girl hella cute for no type of reason. She is badder than any other girl I talk to or talked to. It's 12 now but I can't stop talking to her.

Just then I hear my other phone beeping. Its a text.

Oh shit, Ive been so busy texting Gen I forgot about my delivery to the Trap House. Yeah I deal drugs, but dont nobody know. And Im most definitely not finna tell Genesis. Usually girls are attracted to drug dealers, but I dont think she's that type. I betta head out though.

Next Day

Genesis POV

I went to go out to get a smoothie with my girl Eddi, but she never showed. I know why she aint show. Ima address it later. I look around, and I see August! I wave him over and he jogs over here.

"I aint even know you eat here Gen.."

"Yeahh this is my fave place to eat."

"My too. And Church's Chicken."

Is this my dream man? Like forreal Lord dont play with me. We have so much in common I swear! We talked for another hour when I got a text. Crap! Ednin is in trouble at the Trap House. Her boyfriend is a major drug dealer and they got her there. I gotta go get my girl! I tell August I gotta run and leave. He says he gotta go to. I step out to my Sentra and get in. I almsot got into a car crash like 3 times already because Im speeding.

I finally pull up and run up to the door. Big Joe is standing at the door. Just then another car pulls up. August gets out. "August? What are you doing here?"

"I have business..You?"

"Same aswell."

I pull down my sleeve to show a black rose tattoo, which is the thing you must have to get in the Trap. August pulls up his shirt to show his, but I aint even see that. His bodyyyyyyyyyy. God. He got packs for days! Oh yeah, Ednin.

We both walk in and August goes to living room to talk to some of the other boys. I go upstairs and bust open all the doors. She isnt here. Then I hear her scream. I know her voice. I run downstairs and into the kitchen. I see her on the floor....with Vodka all over her. She is giggly as hell, and I realized she was only drunk texting. I pull her up to her feet and put my hand around her waist. I carry her out and I see August in the living room handing money to the boys and receiving a package in return. He tried to hide it behind his back once he saw me, but I just shook my head. "You gotta do what you gotta do. Bye Auggy." I kissed him on the cheek friendly like and left. As I strapped Ednin in, she chuckled, burped, and said, "Oooh, ya fuckin?"

His cheek hella soft.

August POV

She left, booty swayin' and everything. All the boys turned to me and look at me with that look like '...Nigga you hittin' it?'.

"Nah guys. She just a friend." But damn, her lips nice and warm. I think I like Gen, but I dont want her in my life.

-Ok yall I know that im too late with these updates but i promise i have pre written chapters so you have nothin to worry about anymore. bye yall xoxo #BADBITCHNATION JOIN US!!!-