CH - 5

Rann's pov

The next morning I walk into Abhay's office in normal formal outfit, I am done with these games I'm gonna act as his assistant. I know it is hard to work here with him with these feelings but this job pays very well.

I walk into his office and he glances up and again goes back to his work without any rude, flirty comments. I wonder what is gotten into him.

I make my way to my desk. Before I can sit he speaks up.

"Ms.Gupta there are some paperworks of yesterday's and today's at your office for you, you can work there"

With furrowed eyebrows I say "I thought I work here" pointing at my desk.

"You are hired here because you do what I say, without asking unecessary questions" he snaps.

With that I stormed out of his office anger built up in me and I didn't want to tell at him because he is my......boss, billionaire boss.

I go to my office it was a little smaller than Abhay's but was very neat. It looked like it was made for me. It was in a black and white theme, my favourite colour combination.

I went to my desk and started doing my paperwork.

It is lunch time now.

I had alot of paperwork to do and I'm almost done. I'm sooo HANGRY right now. (Hunger+anger)

I walk to Abhay's office to ask permission to eat. I knock on the door and go inside to find him eating cup noodles?!
When did CEO'S started eating cup noodles for lunch, that too my favourite flavour! It smells soo good.

I walk inside with a growling stomach. I tried to look at Abhay but I wasn't able to, I was so busy staring the noodles in his hands. I looked away when he cleared his throat.
EMBARASSING

"Uh...mm...can I have my lunch break?" I asked looking desperate.

"Did you finish your paperwork?" He asked.

"I'm almost done" I say

"Mm....Ms.Gupta you can finish the paperwork and have your lunch" he says trying to suppress a smile.

I know he is doing this on purpose!
He knows I can't stand hunger!!

"Fine" I groan and storm out of the office.

As soon as I close the door, I hear him laugh. I groan and walk back to my office to finish the paperwork.

I finished lunch and all my paperworks. It's 6:30, yay!! Time to go home from work and monster!

I walk to Abhay's office.

I go inside and see him talking to someone on his personal phone.

As soon as he sees me he looked kinda panicked. He motions for me to sit and goes outside the balcony to speak. I place my purse in the chair next to me and wait. A few seconds later he comes out of the balcony and sits on his desk opposing me. "I finished all the paperworks, and it's 6:30. Shall I go home Mr.Sharma?" I ask. He checks his watch and says "sure Ra- Ms.Gupta. do you want my driver to drop you?". "No thanks, I have my car" I say and stand up to leave.

I was about to walk out but stopped when Abhay called out "we may have business trip to go, so be ready".
I gave him a fake smile and he looked like he was suppressing a laughter.

I waited for the elevator when it opened a fancy looking hot lady walked out with alot of red lipstick.
I myself being a bad girl didn't wear that much red. I entered the elevator and went to the parking lot. When I reached my car and realised that I left my purse at Abhay's office. I rushed to the elevator and went to the 55th floor.

I opened Abhay's office to see that fancy looking lady sitting on Abhay's lap kissing him.....

A/N

Ooohhh cliffhanger

What will happen next in Abhay and Rann's relationship? Stay tuned!
And pls do vote!
<3