CHAPTER 2

(Somewhat edited)

"Next person." I called out boredly.

It has been years since I've been thissssssss bored. I sighed out in my thoughts.

"Blood control." One of the trainees said condescendingly as my previously dull looking eyes brightened up.

Finally someone with a rare potential that is different from others.

I nodded and tried to write down his ability on the clipboard when I realised I couldn't move, then I heard jeers of mocking and joy as he managed to control me by my blood...

Just barely...

Nothing more, nothing less.

His control sucks...

You think it's easy to control me!? I've mastered blood control magic ever since I was young, along with every single power that ever existed...

So is he trying to compete...?

Well whatever this seems mildly interesting so I'll let it pass for now......

*Awkward silence*

Muahahaha! Okay we know that I'm never gonna let this type of person pass, so does he think he can escape my wrath?

[A/N: The 4th wall! :( ]

"I'll just have to show you the true potential of blood control." I spoke as a glint of mischief sparked in my eyes.

He looked at me slightly puzzled but since I didn't move and stood there, not resisting his blood control. He took whatever I previously said as an empty threat.

That being said, I just stood there patiently...

Watching as he tried to make me do something weird but at that exact split second, I resisted the spell and broke it easily without much effort.

Honestly, anyone that is on a higher level then him would find it to be very very very easy for them to break out of it.

Breaking his spell shocked him instantly.

In return to that amusing expression on his face, the corner of my mouth lifted up as I mocked him with a cunning smirk.

"You think you're so special huh? Just because you have blood control as your power?" I asked him as his taken aback expression changed quickly.

Calming his expression, he snorted back haughtily with a sneer plastered on his face.

"Of course, almost every commoner worships me! In fact you should do too! Especially for a weak stupid little girl like you!!!"

Almost? Dumbass...

My right eye twitched before I raised up my hand, willing for his blood to send him flying up towards the air choking him.

"H-how." He wheezed out trying to gasp for air as I slowly clenched my fist tauntingly, causing his face to turn even paler than the original vampiric colour.

Counting for a couple of seconds before he would really pass out unconscious, I unclenched my fist and dropped my hand back down by my side.

Sneering at him, "Don't think you're the only one who has this power brat, I've mastered it when I was a kid so I'm what they say a professional at this." I snorted at him as I watched him grab his throat, clawing at it almost.

His eyes displayed shock before turning into anger as he ran towards me, trying to tackle me down.

The previously quiet batch became lively once again as most people cheered for the guy to beat me up.