chapter 4: Meeting The Others

next chapter mahahah!!!!! i feel really weird for some reason haha

chapter 4: meeting the others

Lacojha POV

Im in the car between Beau and Jai while Luke is driving us to the mall, thats where ill be meeting Daniel and James and we are making a video im not sure what they are gonna call it but me and Beau have to make out in an elevator and someone has to walk in before me and Beau start getting intense. Yeah sucks being the only girl here its like im their new play toy. “how long now??” i winged. I hate not knowing how long or far we are from somewhere and besides i really need to pee “5 minutes why? Don’t you wanna be on me anymore babe?” Beau asked with a cheeky grin, yes i was sitting, kinda, on his lap it was the only way i could sit next to the boys since they are all muscle “hum lemme think.....nah id rather be on you fully than just my legs babe” i said with my cheeky flirt skills “oh babe your such a tease” Beau said and kissed me. I couldn’t stop myself i pulled on his neck for more. “more?” i whispered so only he could hear “later babe i promise” i smiled to him but started kissing him again. I accidentally hit his dick and found out that he had a bulge growing in his pants and when i hit it he moaned. I smiled to myself ha i did that i did that to him “oh god my eyes! They are nearly having sex in my car!” Luke half yelled and laughed “how do you think i feel?!” haha whoops we are well were kinda making out in the back sit and i did have my legs on Jai “sorry but shes just so so amazing “ Beau said looking into my eyes and taking my hands “ naww thanks Beau your better than amazing” i smiled back and gave him one last peck on the lips “aww you two are in love...it sickins me that i cant find a girl” Jai fake pouts “naww Jai ill be your girl. Come here and give lala some sugar” i open my arms for a hug. “yay thanks lala” he gives me a quick hug ‘umm hands of MY girl” Beau says and takes me back in his arms “don’t worry babe ill always be YOUR girl no matter what, i love you” i smiled and snuggled up to him “ok we are here” Luke said and i undid my belt and jumped out of the car and ran to the toilets, i did my stuff and walked back to Beau,Luke and Jai there was two other boys with them i guess one is James and the other is Daniel but i don’t know which ones which “umm babe who are these boys?” i ask Beau and walk to his side only to have his arm go around my waist “im James” the one with a light blue shirt and black knee high skinies on and a flat cap which is showing blackish brown hair “hi im Lacojha” i smile “my amazing girlfriend” Beau says and kisses my cheek. “thanks babe” i blushed “im Daniel and ive now found out your the Lacojha, Beau never stopped talking about” i laughed and i saw Beau go red in the face “hahah cute but i think we should get this video over with don’t cha yas think” i say using my best girlie voice but fail and they all laugh at me, i feel a pair of warm arms go arpund my waist from behind “i love you” Beau whispered into my ear, which sent  chills down  my neck “i love  you too” i said and turned around and gave him a kiss “thank you babe i really needed that”he laughed and looked down and so did i only to find his bludge again “do i really turn you on?” i asked “umm well arr yeah..” he looked away “thats cute” i laughed he kissed me again. I thought itd be funny so i put my leg around his and kissed him more which was only to feel his growing bludge against my leg “babe your lucky your pants aint tight” i laughed and he blushed “lets go to the boys” he entwined our fingers together and walked up to the other boys “ok so we will do lala and Beau first in the elevator, you two ready for an intense make out?” Luke laughed ‘well umm ive never really made out with Beau yet..’ me and Beau just looked at each other “oh well umm please?” Jai asked “okay ok ill do it but this is for your fans and since im probably gonna die on Sunday anyway” me and Beau walked into an elevator with no one in it, we put the camera up where no one could see it and we started kissing, i let my hands run up to his neck and pulled him into the kiss more he put one hand on my hip and the other on the elevator wall he pushed me against it and kissed me more, i let my right hand fall from his neck and go under his shirt only o find his 8 pack and nice rock hard abs, by the sound of his moan he liked this “more’ he half moaned, he picked me up and grabbed my bum, i wraped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss, he started to kiss my neck when a man and women walked in ‘oh umm its not what it looks like” Beau quickly said “im afraid of elevators’ i blurted out and clenched onto Beau like i was about to die and the two people walked out “hah wow that was umm intense” i said laughing “yeah” he said with a half  smile "you did really good for acting Beau" i laughed "i wasnt acting babe, i meant it.." he said not looking at me "youd really do that to me?" i asked "yes i would im sorry if you think im weird or creepy but ive never loved someone-" i cut him off with me smashing my lips into his. at first it felt like he was shocked but he got use to it and he put his hands on my bum but straight away moved his hands to my waist and mumbled a sorry, since he was kissing me. i put my hands around his neck "Beau and- whooa Beau is getting some action in the stair way! whoo go buddy" James laughed "fuck!" i whispered "im sorry beautiful" Beau whispered into my ear, i kissed his cheek "can i please go to the ladies room?" i asked "sure thang babe" Luke laughed at what Beau said, he thinks me and Beau treat each other like a married couple "i wont be long ok" i said and walked off to the ladies room. as i was walking i felt like i was being followed or watched so i sped up and looked back a lot i was starting to get really scared i thought i was gonna get hurt by a crazy Janoskian Fan. i walked into the bathroom did my stuff and i was all alone in there, i washed my hands and was just about to walk out when the door swung open and someone i was terrified of walked in with a big shap knife in their hand and a biig scary grin on their face they walked closer and closer till.........

*** oooooo cliffhanger hehe i had to do it, again, and i need to finish off my homework so ahah have fun reading people. who do you think it might be????? love Y'al haha fail -___-