The Not-So Perfect Muslim Twins

Okay, so here's the thing: 

We're only seventeen and our parents are forcing us to get engaged to people we don't even know about. This is outrageous. Just because their marriage was all too happy, doesn't mean it's going to be the same with ours. 

~Binyamin

Marriage sounds nice. I just hope my husband doesn't run away because I'm always wearing black. It's my favorite color you see.

~Yadira

Binyamin and Yadira are Arab twins (born and raised in Canada) teenagers who are facing the same problems their parents have faced; marriage. Marriage isn't a problem, but it's a lesson. It can sometimes be a cruel fantasy if you don't handle it right. Binyamin can only think negetively about marriage, whereas Yadira treats it as the most positive thing in her life. 

Binyamin is a downright talented boy just like his father was and still is. But he has his flaws. He's picky, raw, and completely blunt. From time to time he can be a little arrogant without knowing it. These flaws stop all girls from adoring him. His charming green eyes and good looks would always be overlooked once he opened his mouth, glared at any girl, or even showed how annoyed he was at people who couldn't stand up for themselves. His best trait was his love for Islam. He might have learned all there was to it, but applying it was different. He clearly knew marriage was Sunnah, but treated it like a burden. There was only one person who could change his ways. But who?

Yadira is the quietest, most mysterious, and the most terrifying girl known to the people in her school. She's the complete opposite of her down to earth mother. Although she looks scary, she's really soft  on the inside. She can't let people down and she can't seem to find faults in people, making her very easy to talk to once she opens her mouth. She's shy, therefore she's mysterious to her classmates. She talks less and observes more, therefore she's quiet. She dresses in black and that's exactly why she's scary. She's not the slightest bit great in science, unlike her brother. She's artistic, unlike her brother.  What she does have in common with her brother is the fact that they both love Allah more than anyone or anything. And that... is a fact.

Will marriage change them and their views on it?