14

-PASSION flashback-

I walked into my brand new decorated five bedroom house. Everything was good for me, but i just knew it all was about to disappear. I made my way upstairs to the decorated baby room.
It was green and orange. Written above the olive colored crib was "KALVIN JR" in orange bold letters. I packed a little of the outfits into a baby bag. No i was not about to go in labor, I'm only six months, but my baby and i are about to leave this house.

"Baby is that you?" I heard Kalvin ask from another room.

I walked out the baby room and made my way to him. There he stood. Wet. Half Naked. I licked my lips at the thoughts of things i would do to him. It was just pregnancy hormones talking. I shook the thoughts away and held a straight face.

"Kalvin, I'm leaving." I said and began walking away

"What? Baby where you going?" Kalvin asked as he followed behind me

"I'm leaving you. Me and Kj are going away."

He grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him. He looked me deep in my eyes which made me second guess this. I didn't wanna leave the man who was willing to marry me just to go to a man who would only shower me in money and never come home on time. I was leaving my man to be with someone else's man. MY SISTER'S MAN!