Lets go swimming!

Batman’s POV

 After Robin defeated Red Tornado he walked over to us I could tell he was tired because of the way we walked and the way he smiled. I was brought out of my train of thought when Robin fell unconscious, I caught him before he hit the ground.

 “We need to get him to the medical bay,” I said,  I looked around and everyone else nodded in approval. I carried him to the medical bay bridal style (AN: Is it just me or does anyone else find that funny?, If you read it in a serious tone and exaggerate the way you say it, it sounds funny. Leave a comment if you find it funny) and laid him on a medical bed. I walked out of the medical bay and walked over to where the team and the Justice League was.

 “Ishegoingtobeok?,” asked Kid Flash in super speed.

 “Yes his just tired,” I replied back because I’m used to speed talk. I heard Kid Flash let out a sigh of relief. I wondered why he passed out, he doesn’t usually pass out after his powers. Unless he discovered a new power.

Robin POV 

I woke up in one of my hated places on earth, The medical bay, I seriously hate this place so much. I got up and used the wind to let me float in the air, I floated to the door and opened it. When I walked out I fell back because someone bumped into me, I looked up and saw Megan and Wally, they were both giving me a bone crushing hugs. I started to get hard to breath so I started to talk. 

“Guys, can’t breath!,” I said barely able to breath any more. They let go and apologised to me. Batman walked forward and started talking to me.

 “Robin, do you know why you past out?,” asked Batman.

“Its because I discovered my new super power.” I answered back.

 “And do you know what’s your new power?,” asked Batman“My new powers are Telekinesis, that was how I turned the machine on without actually going to the machine and that was how I woke you guys up,” I stated/ answered back. I could tell batman was in thought, thinking who should train me to use my new powers. After a few minutes of very awkward silence Batman started to explain things to me.

“Robin, I’ll explain your new schedule when we get back at the Batcave,” After he said that he walked to the zeta beams and zeta tubed to the Batcave. I stood up and walked to the living room while everyone else followed me, when we arrived I sat down on the couch and I immediately got bored. Then a idea popped inside of my head,

“Hey guys, since there’s nothing to do what about we go to swimming?,” I asked the team. I looked at everyone and they nodded their head in approval. Looks like we’re going swimming today!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fello wattpaders 

Sorry i haven't updated in a week it just didnt feel right to update PLEASE DONT SHOUT AT ME FOR SAYING THAT CAUSE ITS TURE! 

Other then that Please go on my message board and post which story you want me to write here are the options and BTW first 4 people to vote gets a Batcookie, DarkShadow1567 already got a batcookie but there are still 3 left!

1. Do you want me to write a crossover of Young Justice at Hogwarts

2. Do you want to to write about Robin (and other human members) to be demi gods 

3. Both cause you cant't decide or you don't care

Ok i hope you enjoy this chapter!

Peace out